Personal Guild Contribution Screen vs. Daily Guild Bank Coins (Guild Activities)

Last night at reset the Daily Guild Bank Coins screen as well as the COINS(DAILY) section under guild manage were reporting different numbers for myself and the members of my guild.

For instance in my Personal Guild Contribution under DAILY ACTIVITIES I showed 600/600 and this was prior to Squad Arena payout. After the 1am reset in COINS(DAILY) it showed my contribution at 380 and the remainder seemed to carry over on the Daily Guild Bank Coins screen under GUILD ACTIVITIES. Now today I am showing 396/600 on the Personal Guild Contribution yet GUILD ACTIVITIES - Daily Guild Bank Coins is showing 600/600.

I'm sure that this is working as designed however it seems redundant to have this shown in 3 separate locations especially if there are 2 sets of numbers displayed. Prior to the update yesterday the Personal Guild Contribution equated to what would show up in the COINS(DAILY) list. As it is right now, it's pretty confusing.

Thank you for your attention.