Execute order 66

CronozNL
2869 posts Member
Remember that scene from that prequel trilogy that wasn't that great. Remember how you felt after order 66 when all the jedi got betrayed by the clone troopers..
It was very sad and perhaps the only one that made me go a little emo. I feel like this right now.

http://youtu.be/tCuUIkEtJjo
439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Fitting that Cody just got into the game. Conspiracy theories anyone?
  • Options
    yup they sure executed order 66, but instead of jedi being slaughtered its the players
  • Options
    I can see that, but take heart, many more players/clones will fill the ranks and the sad/outrage many feel today will never be vindicated because the game will continue to go on strong as ever. Just the way it is. But of course those sad/outraged players will always have the option to hang around the forums speaking dooms day until it gets old even for them. Oh well.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Well you can compare the mods with the clones from the movie.. They were overpowered there in slaughtering all Jedi. Poor Jedi's stood no chance. But that was the only moment troopers were able to aim properly so perhaps we will see a rollback? :)
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sounds like you guys have yet to face modded jedi. B)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Nah that fully modded Anakin still dies after Rey and Leia shot him. Leia dealing 20k dmg per hit in my team. Add that with 50k+ from Rey her special and everything dies. Counter characters are the least of my worries.
    I'm afraid to go up against my server whales fully modded droid team.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I'm afraid to go up against my server whales fully modded droid team.

Try it! It will be fun! Me...i managed to kill IG-88 so i will take that as a win. But then he got reved...
  • Valjean
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Well said.
    valjean913 or BHG Valjean#5571