PSA: gears, stars, levels do not matter right now

As a piggyback, due to some Mods granting hefty flat out stat boosts that are NOT tied to a base stat, Mods are far more important over next few weeks then stars, gear or leveling.

The more you know...

Replies

• To add on to it, ultimately they WILL matter but not for a while to come. Until the dust settles in a couple months, it's the wild west.
  • Percentage boosts are more valuable than flat boosts for high gear characters.

It does matter.
  • bigjsharkie
    225 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Except they do still matter a lot. Not all mods are just +X stat. Many are a % of a stat, which is based on what your character currently sits at. So get the base level stat higher with gear, level and stars or suffer even more.

Many secondary bonuses are % based.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    why would you gear a low gear/star character ?
    i'm sure that even you, after this statement, are not going to mod a 5* g5 character.
    and like @slickdealer said, it does matter.

Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    i'm sure that even you, after this statement, are not going to mod a 5* g5 character.

As one hunts for better mods, the removed ones will eventually trickle to the half-developed chars, it's only logical.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

As one hunts for better mods, the removed ones will eventually trickle to the half-developed chars, it's only logical.
    ya obviously, but that only shows that gear/stars do matter. I should have said "are not going to mod a 5* g5 character first". Sorry for not being clear about that.
    Save water, drink champagne!