Stars wars force collection?

Does anyone play this game? I play this game and enjoy it, and want to know if any of you guys play it as well?

Replies

• Options
    I used to. But when they brought out the TFA with this whole new awaken ability is when I had enough.

If you think I'm going to build 4 more 4/7 zams, and 2 more 4/7 scp your out of your mind. Because when the awaken abilities hit these cards, you going have to to stay competitive. If the old cards never get these abilities then older cards will be outdated and the deck that spent way to much time building will be worthless in couple months.

It took me over a year to build a top ds deck without vehicles and I had just finished it to have them throw this out and basically say I'm now half done with my deck.
  • Options
    I used to as well, until they brought out the senator jar jar and nerfed droids into the dirt. I had just gotten my 5th or 6th max grevious, with 2 5* SCP and 2 4* mas 3 card buff things and skill cards and was constantly in the top 5 in pvp. Then konami decided to redo the entire combat system and make grevious and droids worthless. Then give light side a jar jar that made my skill cards worthless. As hard/expensive it is to rebuild your deck to the current meta, I couldn't take it any more. Grevious went from being one of the best cards, to being utter crap. I couldn't give away those things after the nerf. I slowly started to change to a sixth team with cloud city vaders and Sid tanks and changing with the update, and they kept screwing with it. I couldn't take it any more so I sold everything and made all my money invested back plus some. I haven't looked back sense. Yes, it is (was?) a fun game, but it is literally impossible to keep up with all the updates without losing all your deck in the process. Unless you have thousands to spend EACH MONTH.

At least in here, you can have maxed out characters and you can bench them, but they don't go anywhere. If the meta changes, you can dust em off and keep going. No such thing over there where new cards come out every couple weeks. If you have fun and enjoy it, keep playing. That's all that matters. Personally, I just couldnt take it anymore.
  • Options
    Glad to hear, you got all the money you spent back at least
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    I used to. But when they brought out the TFA with this whole new awaken ability is when I had enough.

If you think I'm going to build 4 more 4/7 zams, and 2 more 4/7 scp your out of your mind. Because when the awaken abilities hit these cards, you going have to to stay competitive. If the old cards never get these abilities then older cards will be outdated and the deck that spent way to much time building will be worthless in couple months.

It took me over a year to build a top ds deck without vehicles and I had just finished it to have them throw this out and basically say I'm now half done with my deck.

Do you still play at this point? Or did you sell your stuff?
  • Options
    I still have everything, I haven't sold it as I do really enjoy the game and want to play, but I'm waiting to see what happens with it.