Droids in the sale inventory

Hi players

I'm playing in Germany but despite my language skills I haven't found any discussion regarding my issue:

Even though I'm only playing at level 52 I already have 2,380 droids (from 1 * to 5*) in my inventory which are supposed to be sold along with a lot of other equipment which I could seriously need to bring my characters to the next level.

Is there no way to use it for training and upgrading instead of selling it for some f...... credits?

As I desperately need training droids just like anyone else of you this seems like a bad, nasty joke to me!

Any help or advice out there?

Thanks in advance

Matt
689-971-258

Replies

• Why would you sell them, just because you have the option to sell them? Keep them and use them!
  • Mining droids can be sold without regret. They do not have any other use. If that was the question?
  • You will need all of those from 55-60 (soon 70) save all you can!

• Enjoy the good times while it lasts! It costs 1 million credits to level up an hero from 6 to 7 stars and all those droids will be gone in a hurry...
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Enjoy the good times while it lasts! It costs 1 million credits to level up an hero from 6 to 7 stars and all those droids will be gone in a hurry...

Super valid!!!!!!
  • I actually dont understand OP's question. You say you need training droids, but why are you going to sell them and your equipment? Are you in need of credits?
    Dont ever sell your training droids, dont ever sell your equipment.
    The only things you should sell are the mining droids (you get them in the bounty hunter challenge)
  • There are two types of drones, Minng and Training. All can be sold, but the Mining should always be sold, and the Training should never ever be sold.