Droid Squad Mods

2Next

Replies

• Juckf11
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I like the changed speeds, but dont forget every other arena side will want to be faster too. The net result will form the meta changes soon enough
  • Options
    opu120 wrote: »
    Ugluk wrote: »
    I do follow your line of thinking though. There is a theoretical speed you could get JE to, that if you had the speeds of the other droids lined up correctly, you could ensure that a speed modded 47 was fast enough to get a maxed out turn meter from Recalibrate, whereas 88 was just short of it. I'm just not 100% certain of the mechanics of how much turn meter all the droids have when JE gets his turn to act.

So here's a theorycrafting question for someone that does know! If the droid speeds are as follows:
    47: 130 speed (+33 modded over basic)
    88: 121 speed (standard)
    86: 119 speed (standard)
    Leaving other droids out of it for now, and assuming a 4 droids + JE team, what speed would JE have to be to max out 47's turn meter on Recalibrate, but leave 88 just short?

I think 251 speed would do it (including the bonus speed from Crunch Time, +50 in a 4 droid + JE team). If it works like I think it does, any droid/jawa that has 138 speed or faster will get max turn meter from a 251 speed JE Recalibrate, and any droid/jawa slower than 138 will be just short, allowing you to set the order to act by the speed of the droids. Thus if 47 is faster than 88, but both are slower than 138 speed, then 47 will get to use Meatbag Mayhem every time before 88 (as long as you don't have a faster 86 in there calling 88 for an assist!)

It's complicated but worth considering. The disadvantage that comes to mind would be against the bane of droid teams, Rex leads. If all the droids get a maxed out turn meter, then when they start critting and feeding the opponents turn meter, the droids at least remain in a roll to act first against the now maxed turn metres of the opponents. If you make JE too fast so the droids don't max out (like in my theorycraft 251 speed example) then they won't be in that RNG situation to act ahead of the Rex-led opponents once you start critting. They'll just act after them.

Right now my JE is 188 (+50 for a full team of droids/jawa = 238). Would take a bit of doing to get him over that 251 mark, if it's right - but it is doable. Given that the top of my arena already runs about 50% Rex leads though, I'm not sure the payoff would be worth it.

This is fascinating, and super relevant for my team. Thanks for the detailed analysis! I must be missing something, but I don't get why JE's speed affects the post-recalibrate turn order...doesn't he add 45% TM to all droids regardless of his own speed?

In order to make sure that HK goes before 88, the only factor that would ensure 88's TM is just short of 100% while HK's is at 100% post-recalibrate would be to use mods to boost HK's speed above a certain threshold (around 130?) and keep 88's speed below a certain threshold (around 125?). Or am I missing something?

Thanks for the clarification...

@opu120
    The reason that JE speed matters is BECAUSE he gives 45% TM regardless. For example, if JE was only a LITTLE bit faster than droids, then when he received his first turn, the droids would have their turn meters mostly full, right? Say 85% full for HK and 80% for IG-88. Add 45% to those, and you both hit the max of 100% at the exact same time. That's kinda what happens now, except the droids just barely hit 100% with recalibrate. However, if JE is MUCH faster than the droids, then he might reach 100% TM while the droids are still only at 55% for HK and 51% for IG-88. Add 45% to those new numbers, and HK hits 100%, while IG-88 only has 96%. There's no tie to break, so HK just gets to act first every time. If that all made sense. It's why HK DOESN'T go first normally. His speed is low enough to not hit 100% with recalibrate, but IG-86 and 88 both do hit it, so they have a coin flip for next move. Which means if you were to ONLY boost HK's speed above theirs, but not JE, then HK would also just be part of a 3-way tie for next turn.
  • opu120
    211 posts Member
    Options
    awbattles wrote: »
    I do follow your line of thinking though. There is a theoretical speed you could get JE to, that if you had the speeds of the other droids lined up correctly, you could ensure that a speed modded 47 was fast enough to get a maxed out turn meter from Recalibrate, whereas 88 was just short of it. I'm just not 100% certain of the mechanics of how much turn meter all the droids have when JE gets his turn to act.

So here's a theorycrafting question for someone that does know! If the droid speeds are as follows:
    47: 130 speed (+33 modded over basic)
    88: 121 speed (standard)
    86: 119 speed (standard)
    Leaving other droids out of it for now, and assuming a 4 droids + JE team, what speed would JE have to be to max out 47's turn meter on Recalibrate, but leave 88 just short?

I think 251 speed would do it (including the bonus speed from Crunch Time, +50 in a 4 droid + JE team). If it works like I think it does, any droid/jawa that has 138 speed or faster will get max turn meter from a 251 speed JE Recalibrate, and any droid/jawa slower than 138 will be just short, allowing you to set the order to act by the speed of the droids. Thus if 47 is faster than 88, but both are slower than 138 speed, then 47 will get to use Meatbag Mayhem every time before 88 (as long as you don't have a faster 86 in there calling 88 for an assist!)

It's complicated but worth considering. The disadvantage that comes to mind would be against the bane of droid teams, Rex leads. If all the droids get a maxed out turn meter, then when they start critting and feeding the opponents turn meter, the droids at least remain in a roll to act first against the now maxed turn metres of the opponents. If you make JE too fast so the droids don't max out (like in my theorycraft 251 speed example) then they won't be in that RNG situation to act ahead of the Rex-led opponents once you start critting. They'll just act after them.

Right now my JE is 188 (+50 for a full team of droids/jawa = 238). Would take a bit of doing to get him over that 251 mark, if it's right - but it is doable. Given that the top of my arena already runs about 50% Rex leads though, I'm not sure the payoff would be worth it.

This is fascinating, and super relevant for my team. Thanks for the detailed analysis! I must be missing something, but I don't get why JE's speed affects the post-recalibrate turn order...doesn't he add 45% TM to all droids regardless of his own speed?

In order to make sure that HK goes before 88, the only factor that would ensure 88's TM is just short of 100% while HK's is at 100% post-recalibrate would be to use mods to boost HK's speed above a certain threshold (around 130?) and keep 88's speed below a certain threshold (around 125?). Or am I missing something?

Thanks for the clarification...

@opu120
    The reason that JE speed matters is BECAUSE he gives 45% TM regardless. For example, if JE was only a LITTLE bit faster than droids, then when he received his first turn, the droids would have their turn meters mostly full, right? Say 85% full for HK and 80% for IG-88. Add 45% to those, and you both hit the max of 100% at the exact same time. That's kinda what happens now, except the droids just barely hit 100% with recalibrate. However, if JE is MUCH faster than the droids, then he might reach 100% TM while the droids are still only at 55% for HK and 51% for IG-88. Add 45% to those new numbers, and HK hits 100%, while IG-88 only has 96%. There's no tie to break, so HK just gets to act first every time. If that all made sense. It's why HK DOESN'T go first normally. His speed is low enough to not hit 100% with recalibrate, but IG-86 and 88 both do hit it, so they have a coin flip for next move. Which means if you were to ONLY boost HK's speed above theirs, but not JE, then HK would also just be part of a 3-way tie for next turn.

Got it, thanks for explaining.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    @awbattles nailed it.
  • opu120
    211 posts Member
    Options
    @awbattles nailed it.

After a bunch of fiddling around with mods, happy to report that the following speeds do the trick, ensuring that HK (and GG in this case) go before 88:

JE 243
    GG 140
    HK 137
    88 126
    B2 115

Here's a blow-by-blow:
    -JE goes first, and recalibrate fills GG and HK to 100% TM, 88 to 95% TM and B2 to 85%.
    -GG and HK AoE and debuff like mad (gave them all my potency secondary stat mods).
    -Now, 88 is at 100% TM and he rocks his AoE (assuming they critted on 2+ out of 5, HK and GG might use their basics before or after 88 but it doesn't really matter)
    -By then at least one toon (Rey!) is in the yellow and might have offense up, RG is taunting, and the opponent has assorted other positive statuses for dodging an attack, being hit, etc.
    -B2 cleans up the mess and eliminates the taunt (I left B2 at the slowest speed because he gets 100% TM all the time anyway and I want him around for mop-up duty at the end of the initial barrage). 88 might use his basic before or after B2 but that doesn't matter either.
    -B2 uses his basic, and JE generally goes a second time using his basic unless I'm against Leia with Akbar lead.

Through my trial and error, I found that with JE at 243 speed, the cutoff for getting to 100% TM with recalibrate was 128 speed. If 88 was 128 or over, he'd get into a tie for first with GG and HK.

Hope this is helpful...
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @awbattles nailed it.

After a bunch of fiddling around with mods, happy to report that the following speeds do the trick, ensuring that HK (and GG in this case) go before 88:

JE 243
    GG 140
    HK 137
    88 126
    B2 115

Here's a blow-by-blow:
    -JE goes first, and recalibrate fills GG and HK to 100% TM, 88 to 95% TM and B2 to 85%.
    -GG and HK AoE and debuff like mad (gave them all my potency secondary stat mods).
    -Now, 88 is at 100% TM and he rocks his AoE (assuming they critted on 2+ out of 5, HK and GG might use their basics before or after 88 but it doesn't really matter)
    -By then at least one toon (Rey!) is in the yellow and might have offense up, RG is taunting, and the opponent has assorted other positive statuses for dodging an attack, being hit, etc.
    -B2 cleans up the mess and eliminates the taunt (I left B2 at the slowest speed because he gets 100% TM all the time anyway and I want him around for mop-up duty at the end of the initial barrage). 88 might use his basic before or after B2 but that doesn't matter either.
    -B2 uses his basic, and JE generally goes a second time using his basic unless I'm against Leia with Akbar lead.

Through my trial and error, I found that with JE at 243 speed, the cutoff for getting to 100% TM with recalibrate was 128 speed. If 88 was 128 or over, he'd get into a tie for first with GG and HK.

Hope this is helpful...

Nice work. Have you fought against a Rex lead as yet? I am concerned about making life too easy for them when the droids are on D - and that goes double for when you're running a full AoE team like you have there. Don't want to give the stunners a chance to take out the hard hitters every time before they get a chance to act!

Yep there is no reason to speed mod B2 at all, Relentless Barrage means he'll be getting goes constantly regardless of his speed.
  • opu120
    211 posts Member
    Options
    @awbattles nailed it.

JE 243
    GG 140
    HK 137
    88 126
    B2 115

Here's a blow-by-blow:

Hope this is helpful...

Nice work. Have you fought against a Rex lead as yet? I am concerned about making life too easy for them when the droids are on D - and that goes double for when you're running a full AoE team like you haev there. Don't want to give the stunners a chance to take out the hard hitters every time before they get a chance to act!

Yep there is no reason to speed mod B2 at all, Relentless Barrage means he'll be getting goes constantly regardless of his speed.

Exactly, Rex lead is my kryptonite. Luckily only two in the top 20 of my server, and neither is all-clone. My server is still stuck in the RG-Rey-StH-Leia-OB meta. Maybe I'll sub in 86 on D so at least each crit counts for more?

The only team in my server that has gotten one of my toons into no protection (10 battle sample size today only) is Rex (L), Rey, Leia, Sun Fac, RG. On offense, I can focus fire Rey and Leia, but he'll probably still beat me when I'm on defense. Well done, @Crosis (guild mate)!
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options

Exactly, Rex lead is my kryptonite. Luckily only two in the top 20 of my server, and neither is all-clone. My server is still stuck in the RG-Rey-StH-Leia-OB meta. Maybe I'll sub in 86 on D so at least each crit counts for more?

The only team in my server that has gotten one of my toons into no protection (10 battle sample size today only) is Rex (L), Rey, Leia, Sun Fac, RG. On offense, I can focus fire Rey and Leia, but he'll probably still beat me when I'm on defense. Well done, @Crosis (guild mate)!

Good stuff. I don't have access to GG, and my 100 is undergeared and levelled (although he's 7* now) but having the precise sniping ability of 86 always ensures Rey never gets to act. Fully health modded, he isn't a pushover either (39.5k health+prot). Against Rex teams, the single attack can help you remove a target quickly instead of continually feeding it TM with lighter crits. I'll sometimes delay using AoEs against this team, at least until Rey or Rex is dead. Sometimes I am even tempted to let Rey live and take Rex out first, so he doesn't cleanse all my debuffs. The 15% TM gain for clones really adds up fast when you're pumping out the AoE attacks. Ironically, the 88 bug where the AI won't use his AoE probably helps against Rex leads.

I have quite a few that run Rex leads on my server, and a couple that can run out a clones-heavy team. One opponent occasionally does it to clear me out, instead of his preferred Old Ben lead. Rex (L) - Fives - Aayla - RG +1 remains painful. Makes me want to boost everyone's tenacity. No-one is spending money right now, so I haven't seen a Cody team yet.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, he's talking about the first turn when the +45 turn meter bumps all of the droids over 100. All bets are off from there because of the crit turn meter gain variability.
  • opu120
    211 posts Member
    Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Yeah, he's talking about the first turn when the +45 turn meter bumps all of the droids over 100. All bets are off from there because of the crit turn meter gain variability.

Not all the droids, that's the point!
  • Options
    Noktarn wrote: »
    Somehow I ha e ig100 doing 10k crits with double health and prot so that's nice. He's quite the beast mode right now

can you give more specifics on the mods you used to accomplish this?
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    @awbattles nailed it.

JE 243
    GG 140
    HK 137
    88 126
    B2 115

Here's a blow-by-blow:

Hope this is helpful...

Thank you, just re-tuned my droids so that my 86 and 47 go before 88. I really feel like that's a bug in the AI to coin flip at 100% TMR when one of them clearly is faster.
  • UNivek
    70 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nice write ups here!

@Ugluk, I had someone on my server confirm that although 88 won't AOE on auto in offence, he does indeed use his AOE in defence! So that made the bug a little less bad... just means can't auto your way with those characters in GW.

I was able to finally get the right mod to boost HK47 ahead of 88. Still need fine tuning but makes for a wonderful opening for sure!

Lastly, totally agree with your strategy on Rex. vs. Rex, minimize debuff till I can kill him or debuff a single toon. Also I find if I see Anakin led teams w/ Rex, I go for Anakin 1st, then Rex. Once Anakin gets going... his AOE hurts! (definitely rivals 88 if not more)

Here is a video of my droid squad with mod on 1st action since I don't see a video posted here yet.
    HK(L), 88, 86, B2, JE

I'd be playing with having GG instead of B2... wonder if I can get by without B2's debuff with GG's increased damage.

https://youtu.be/53dDCXM6DiE
  • Options
    With the current state of mods and the variability of their status - I wouldn't overthink this too much right now. Play things safe.

The Health set mods are the easiest to get at 5*, so it's most efficient to concentrate on them for now. Even if you eventually end up removing them from droids, they will be useful elsewhere. So let's concentrate on Health mods for now. Unless you've got a very diverse roster, you'll likely be restricted to just Health and Defense mods at 5* level anyway.

Speed on the "arrow" mod is a clear head and shoulders best primary. JE should get your first one, to ensure he always goes first, and thus so does the rest of your droids. Worth noting that JE doesn't add 45 speed to your droids, he adds 45% turn meter - which could end up being a fair bit more than 45 speed, depending on how you've modded your other droids for speed.

47 should get your 2nd health "arrow" 5* mod with speed on the primary. This is so he now gets into the roll to act next once JE goes and Recalibrates. On an unmodded team, the only way he'd be able to go before 88 and use Meatbag Mayhem to apply all those lovely debuffs before 88 AoEs is if:
    - 86 wins the roll to act before 88
    - you use his Assassin Droid Tactics, and he calls 47 to assist
    - 47 crits on that assist attack, filling his turn meter to max
    - 47 then randomly wins the right to act next over 88.
    Once you boost 47's speed, when JE recalibrates, his turn meter will be completely filled, giving him a chance to go before 88 without the above set of circumstances happening. This is why 47 should get your second "arrow" speed primary.

After that, speed only really helps for successive turns, and isn't quite as high a priority. Nice to have, but don't shed a tear if you can't get it in a hurry.

Potency - JE, 47, B2, 100, 88 can all use this. JE's basic is near useless without it right now. Keep an eye out for this on your "Plus" mods. Otherwise, on the "plus" mod, stick with Health and Protection as primaries. The Offense bonus sounds good but it isn't large enough to prioritise right now IMO.

Crit Damage - 86, 88 should be the priority for these "triangle" mods that have the crit damage primary stat. Easily the best primary you can get on a "triangle" mod for these guys. After that, the order of usefulness goes crit chance (less so for 86, who already crits a lot under 47 lead), health, protection, offense, defense (use this last one if you have literally nothing else).

One note on tenacity - pretty useful secondary stat across the board when you're coming up against stun teams. Not sure if I'd invest in going for a tenacity set bonus though, but that's outside the scope of Health mods anyway.

This is brilliant, thanks for that!

Any particular recommendations on how to build IG100? Just pure health & protection like RG?
  • UNivek
    70 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Any particular recommendations on how to build IG100? Just pure health & protection like RG?

IMO, for IG100, potency would be useful. For me, unless I can boost IG100 offense significantly, I'd look for him to land his AOE and TM reduction at the start. (imagine this sweet opening!) And then land his offense down on high dmg toons that I know I cannot kill before they act. (i.e. I'd have 88/86 target & kill Rey while a shot of 100 land on GS to apply offense down).

With that said potency would be key. Also, I doubt anyone would target IG100 until 88/86 are dead, so health/protection won't be as important. After potency, I'd give him enough speed so he can also act before the other team. In fact, I'd mod him same as how I'd mod B2. : )

• opu120
    211 posts Member
    Options
    UNivek wrote: »

IMO, for IG100, potency would be useful. For me, unless I can boost IG100 offense significantly, I'd look for him to land his AOE and TM reduction at the start. (imagine this sweet opening!) And then land his offense down on high dmg toons that I know I cannot kill before they act. (i.e. I'd have 88/86 target & kill Rey while a shot of 100 land on GS to apply offense down).

With that said potency would be key. Also, I doubt anyone would target IG100 until 88/86 are dead, so health/protection won't be as important. After potency, I'd give him enough speed so he can also act before the other team. In fact, I'd mod him same as how I'd mod B2. : )

Awesome vid @UNivek ! Great to see the same approach is working for you too - since I implemented this mod arrangement I haven’t dropped out of the top 3 on my server (very competitive launch server with a bunch of whales running Leia/Sun Fac etc). Shows that if tuned correctly, this squad is almost unbeatable!

One suggestion: not sure which mods you gave to B2, but I would prioritize mods with offense as the primary stat (or crit damage if you’ve got them, but offense is more readily available). Looks from your video like he’s still critting for only 2k-2.2k, and given how frequently he goes, getting that number up to 3k will add up over the course of a battle…potency is important for B2 also so his buff immunity sticks, but I’d say offense is first. I've put a bunch of offense into B2 (more flat numbers than percentages since his baseline is so low) and now he's consistently critting for 4k.
  • Options
    What do you think of tier 4 potency mods?
    I run 4, tier 5, health, and 2, tier 4, potency mods.
    88, and 86
    Light of north aka darkmal
  • opu120
    211 posts Member
    Options
    88, and 86

I'm running all tier 5 health mods. Farming my jawas to eventually do 4 crit dam and 2 health mods per toon on my droid team with the exception of JE. Sorry to say haven't dipped into potency mods yet...
  • UNivek
    70 posts Member
    Options
    One suggestion: not sure which mods you gave to B2, but I would prioritize mods with offense as the primary stat (or crit damage if you’ve got them, but offense is more readily available). Looks from your video like he’s still critting for only 2k-2.2k, and given how frequently he goes, getting that number up to 3k will add up over the course of a battle…potency is important for B2 also so his buff immunity sticks, but I’d say offense is first. I've put a bunch of offense into B2 (more flat numbers than percentages since his baseline is so low) and now he's consistently critting for 4k.

Good point. I'll see what I can salvage up. : ) Going to play around with IG100, GG and B2 in that position over next few weeks to keep it interesting.
  • Options
    @awbattles nailed it.

JE 243
    GG 140
    HK 137
    88 126
    B2 115

Here's a blow-by-blow:

Hope this is helpful...

this is quality analysis - thank you
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    88, and 86
    Potency is useless on 86.

I'd prefer to make my 88 a bit more robust than use Potency mods over Health or Crit Damage mods, personally. I would probably prioritise potency as secondary attributes on mods though - but I'd be giving them to 47 first, then probably B2/100. I'd rather maximise debuffs from 47/B2, to thereby maximise 88's damage.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    With the current state of mods and the variability of their status - I wouldn't overthink this too much right now. Play things safe.

The Health set mods are the easiest to get at 5*, so it's most efficient to concentrate on them for now. Even if you eventually end up removing them from droids, they will be useful elsewhere. So let's concentrate on Health mods for now. Unless you've got a very diverse roster, you'll likely be restricted to just Health and Defense mods at 5* level anyway.

Speed on the "arrow" mod is a clear head and shoulders best primary. JE should get your first one, to ensure he always goes first, and thus so does the rest of your droids. Worth noting that JE doesn't add 45 speed to your droids, he adds 45% turn meter - which could end up being a fair bit more than 45 speed, depending on how you've modded your other droids for speed.

47 should get your 2nd health "arrow" 5* mod with speed on the primary. This is so he now gets into the roll to act next once JE goes and Recalibrates. On an unmodded team, the only way he'd be able to go before 88 and use Meatbag Mayhem to apply all those lovely debuffs before 88 AoEs is if:
    - 86 wins the roll to act before 88
    - you use his Assassin Droid Tactics, and he calls 47 to assist
    - 47 crits on that assist attack, filling his turn meter to max
    - 47 then randomly wins the right to act next over 88.
    Once you boost 47's speed, when JE recalibrates, his turn meter will be completely filled, giving him a chance to go before 88 without the above set of circumstances happening. This is why 47 should get your second "arrow" speed primary.

After that, speed only really helps for successive turns, and isn't quite as high a priority. Nice to have, but don't shed a tear if you can't get it in a hurry.

Potency - JE, 47, B2, 100, 88 can all use this. JE's basic is near useless without it right now. Keep an eye out for this on your "Plus" mods. Otherwise, on the "plus" mod, stick with Health and Protection as primaries. The Offense bonus sounds good but it isn't large enough to prioritise right now IMO.

Crit Damage - 86, 88 should be the priority for these "triangle" mods that have the crit damage primary stat. Easily the best primary you can get on a "triangle" mod for these guys. After that, the order of usefulness goes crit chance (less so for 86, who already crits a lot under 47 lead), health, protection, offense, defense (use this last one if you have literally nothing else).

One note on tenacity - pretty useful secondary stat across the board when you're coming up against stun teams. Not sure if I'd invest in going for a tenacity set bonus though, but that's outside the scope of Health mods anyway.

This is brilliant, thanks for that!

Health mods, speed and potency. I don't have him leveled enough to have invested mods in him yet (work in progress) but Health mods seem the way to go. Speed never hurts, especially when it's as pitiful as his (87 base) so I'd want a speed primary 5* "arrow" health mod for him.

I'd also prioritise a potency "plus" health mod for him, after 47. You want his TM reduction sticking, and his offense down.

@SifuSteve is a big 100 guy, he may have more direct experience.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    UNivek wrote: »
    Nice write ups here!

@Ugluk, I had someone on my server confirm that although 88 won't AOE on auto in offence, he does indeed use his AOE in defence! So that made the bug a little less bad... just means can't auto your way with those characters in GW.
    That runs counter to my experience fighting droid teams on my server - but I hope it's true!
  • Options
    Thanks for the help, priceless info! @UNivek & @Ugluk

Just had a couple of questions, any advice of who should get my first Furnace & who to prioritize with Omegas?
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    1st Furnace should go to 86 or 88, pick your favourite. I'd go with 86.

As for omegas, here's my personal list for a 47-led droid team in rough order of importance, your mileage may vary (note that my team includes B2, so you'll have to skip him - and I haven't included upgrading 88's leader ability, because it isn't used in this team):

47 lead - by far most important, omega it yesterday
    86 assist
    B2 AoE
    86 basic
    88 AoE
    B2 unique
    JE Recalibrate
    88 basic
    86 unique
    B2 basic
    47 basic
    47 AoE
    JE Heal/Rez
    JE basic

If you're running with RG, I wouldn't omega anything on him in a hurry, and I'd never omega his special. The AI uses it as soon as it is up, and that is one turn where he's not stunning or slowing an enemy.

Depending on the speed of all your droids after mods, JE's Recalibrate upgrade can be either bumped in importance, or pushed back.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    IMO, for IG100, potency would be useful.
    Against a clone squad, I agree that could be good. More damage might be better, though?
    Against an evasion squad, maybe accuracy would be nice? Giving 2+ toons TM or Offense Up can make his AOE backfire, badly.
  • Options
    1st Furnace should go to 86 or 88, pick your favourite. I'd go with 86.

As for omegas, here's my personal list for a 47-led droid team in rough order of importance, your mileage may vary (note that my team includes B2, so you'll have to skip him - and I haven't included upgrading 88's leader ability, because it isn't used in this team):

47 lead - by far most important, omega it yesterday
    86 assist
    B2 AoE
    86 basic
    88 AoE
    B2 unique
    JE Recalibrate
    88 basic
    86 unique
    B2 basic
    47 basic
    47 AoE
    JE Heal/Rez
    JE basic

If you're running with RG, I wouldn't omega anything on him in a hurry, and I'd never omega his special. The AI uses it as soon as it is up, and that is one turn where he's not stunning or slowing an enemy.

Depending on the speed of all your droids after mods, JE's Recalibrate upgrade can be either bumped in importance, or pushed back.

You're a godsend mate, couldn't thank you enough! I use 100 way more than RG in Arena, so perhaps I could just substitute 100 with B2 here in that order?
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Yep that sounds like a plan!