Did mods/update make your guild lose players?

LeBobcat
107 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hi I run 4 guilds each one has had players quit because mods and all the bugs, just wondering is this widespread? Lots of updates and coin don't go to bank, diamonds get wasted in Cantina, game crashes, raids complete automatically,

Has anyone in your guild quit in the last week because mods/bugs?

Did mods/update make your guild lose players? 203 votes

Yes, members have quit playing SWGOH
86%
TaniwhaDarthPurgatoryJJHNessusChiron74DarthMessi1984darksideXceptorpip_ninjaDarkDigglerjeremyj26StormyTheopiumPindasauskanonRogan_Ban84PolariceMBL_66SekukrisandroMasterOneHitVooton 176 votes
No, all members are still playing
13%
Syth_HunterOrionPeaceAzraelrulezStuwartSwordsLFDThewhiteonEGrizzly138_JensxnItsJarJarBinkzShaolinPunkHotsdontfallSjollypbjSaralebForey2Gravytrain0815djvitaWhiskeyPugTeaguehhoooWomp_Womp 27 votes

Replies

• Yes, members have quit playing SWGOH
    11-2 early on...

I hope EA sees this 85 percent of guilds losing members how is that remotely good for EA
    22-6
  • No, all members are still playing
    Because there will always be more coming in and spending money? It's simple really, some of us like this update and spend more, others leave.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    No, all members are still playing
    Patience is thinner for some than others.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
    80/20

I don't need to even say anything... #s
    There guild leaders are messaging me they Uninstalled the game. this isn't normal
    A lot. We're a top guild and we lost about 10 GREAT players. Some of them whales. Especially that last part must tell Capital Games something. But it probably just falls on deaf ears. I truly hope this is as widespread as it seems and it hits them in the wallet. The only way they'll do something about it.
  • Amth
    197 posts Member
    As of writing this, we are top 10 ranking wise and we have been clearing heroic for I am not sure how long, but certainly a while. Having done recruiting since we started the guild basically, the most spots I've ever had to fill at a time is 2. And this happened only once. As of writing this right now, we have had 5 people leave the game. That is 10% of our roster. Some guys were day 1.
    Looking for a Guild? Click here for our recruitment post
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    My guild (top 50) lost 5 players day 1. Good players, who were spending money. 3 of those 5 quit the moment they heard that the big awesome raid could be solo'd pretty easily. What's the point anymore? The update just ruined all the content.
    Losing a player every 4 hours
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
    Yeah I had someone last night say "Thanks for all the fish but mods is just making this game take too much time now. Later everyone."

And he's not the only one that has at least hinted they will leave if things don't get better.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Top 30 guild. So far I lost 4 members and I am fighting to discourage more people to left, but sometimes is kind of hard to fight against EA will.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
    Two guys on my guild left. we already found replacements, many want to leave but decided to give mods a chance, and then decide accordingly.
    None in our guild but at least 2 of us spenders have gone F2P and are waiting and watching. Everyone's worried though about how raids are going to go with fully modded squads. Some have suggested limited damage but it's a 49 member guild.
  • Tlon
    11 posts Member
    I am one of those players, this patch was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Mods are not the primary reason I am quitting. The reason I am quitting is that mods are just one more horribly implemented, untested idea in a series of horribly implemented changes in this game. This game had huge potential, and it is sad to see it go down the toilet because the developers refuse to fix major bugs and AI problems with fun characters, and instead implement terrible, poorly thought out, untested new features. Mods could have been really cool, but like every other thing in this game they were implemented extremely poorly, and totally untested—I mean honestly, did they not even consider the impact this would have on raids? It is a joke, and I can no longer support this game after the series of bad decisions EA/CG has made with what could have been a game I would have happily played and paid for for years to come.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Yes. My guild lost 10 players , some from top 10 . I will go away too. I do not see a future for SWGoH with current set of Devs and Producters.
    Yes,and it's not about patience. It's frustration that time and effort that was placed into lvling toons and advancing yourself as been set back months. Coupled with the obvious credit/crystal/cash squeeze, it wasn't worth it for them any longer.
    Wow please at least address raids we have 20 guys who can do 2 million damage now...
    137-24
    Top 20 guild here ... we lost our leader and a officer, others are on the verge quitting ... you were suppose to bring balance to the game not destroy it !!!!!
    5 members quit this morning after reading about the drop rate nerf.
    My guild is still full and we are all excited over mods and enjoy them very much.
    Yep I'm in the top ten in my guild and I'm leaving. To many poorly implemented updates. I'm very patient but I'm not that desperate for Star Wars content to keep getting stressed about a game.