This just in...

Powda
525 posts Member
What's more broken than SWGOH with mods?

SWGOH with mods and a dodge lead.

How do you guys still have jobs when your players have been screaming for MONTHS, telling you what is wrong with the game and you guys keep doing everything _but_ fix it.

Replies

• I agree dodge+mods make it unbearable.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    There is an accuracy mod FYI. A rarity 5 mod with this stat nullifies around 50% dodge passively. This seems like a clear counter to me. The issue with dodge before was that it had no counter (evasion down was a weak counter subject to doge itself). I'm sure as a stat, accuracy will soon have it's own buff as well.
  • I run a fully modded Daka with 47% boost in accuracy. Let's see you dodge anything now!
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    The way I read it, each percent of accuracy nullifies one percent chance to dodge? So base 2, plus 15 dodge lead, and if u have a single mod of 17%+, u cant miss? Well I guess there is also evasion up buff to counter. So yeah I guess I'll level up my accuracy mod some more.
  • Why was the drop rate changed. While I greatly appreciate the update I DON'T LIKE THAT ITEMS THAT HAD A 1 IN 3 CHANCE FOR A DROP ARE NOW 1 IN 20. I spend a lot of money on this game because I enjoy it. I however do not like getting taken advantage of. I hope that this is an error in a new update that will be fixed. If it'still not I'm gone and I think a lot of others will quit as well.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Josh_K wrote: »
    There is an accuracy mod FYI. A rarity 5 mod with this stat nullifies around 50% dodge passively. This seems like a clear counter to me. The issue with dodge before was that it had no counter (evasion down was a weak counter subject to doge itself). I'm sure as a stat, accuracy will soon have it's own buff as well.

Only trouble is that everyone _without_ a dodge lead needs it on every character.

But it's a start.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if dodge had a base chance that couldn't be reduced, like tenacity.