Impossible to progress after lvl 41

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Lol I didn't read all of the stuff y'all posted. Just saw insults being thrown. Now who's acting like a child now? Lol

You are. And if you didn't read all of the stuff, then how did you know they were insults? What you were reading was the truth.

Keep posting troll.
  • CptJackSwallows
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I like cake.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • CptJackSwallows
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Andrew wrote: »
    Lol I didn't read all of the stuff y'all posted. Just saw insults being thrown. Now who's acting like a child now? Lol

You are. And if you didn't read all of the stuff, then how did you know they were insults? What you were reading was the truth.

Keep posting troll.

rainbows are natures candy..

• Options
    However did all of these people level beyond 41... I guess this guy won't be excited about the push to level 70!
  • Options
    However did all of these people level beyond 41... I guess this guy won't be excited about the push to level 70!

I have over a thousand hours on Warframe, if you've ever heard of the game. I don't mind grinding or a challenge in the game. Just when the system "in my opinion" is very stacked and flawed.
  • Options

He's a whiner lol. He'll probably just give up on the game
  • Options
    Sorry...had to do it

TuNq0Of.jpg
  • Options
    Fine work Hozilla. I rather enjoyed it.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet