PSA: Grab all the Mods you cN right now!

Drop rate is currently 100 percent on mods, they're dropping the rate in next 24 hrs

Replies

• slampdx
    478 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Everyone is too busy simming mods to reply now lol
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Be careful though. Depending on how they group the mod stats, and whether they allow us to keep existing mods that do not follow this rule, you may end up with a ton of mods that you may never use. e.g. would you really want to have 3 sets of health mods for every toon if they changed your existing offense primary stats into health?
  • Yes I'm sure it will totally shut up all the whiners. 100%
  • Josh_K wrote: »
    Be careful though. Depending on how they group the mod stats, and whether they allow us to keep existing mods that do not follow this rule, you may end up with a ton of mods that you may never use. e.g. would you really want to have 3 sets of health mods for every toon if they changed your existing offense primary stats into health?

I'll take my chances. At the very worst, I end up with a bunch of mods that I can now sell at increased price.

At the best, I gain 2x the amount of mods I would get if I wait until after the update.
  • Precraft issue all over again?

Do you get stuck not making them when they are 100%? Or do you gamble they are worth it after?

Thanks for the options!
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Buy low, sell high! Star wars 24 hour cash grab is on!
  • If you only collect the 100% mod drop rate twice then you're fine. Just don't do three.
  • MosDefJeff wrote: »
    If you only collect the 100% mod drop rate twice then you're fine. Just don't do three.

Nah it's ok, you'd get banned for 3 days but you can keep all the mods when you come back.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Dropping mods from where?
  • Gong
    10 posts Member
    Already refesh 4 times :'(
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    precraft all over again lolzzz
  • People (including myself) hesistated at precraft 1, and paid dearly for it. I'd say go all in and expect no repercussions