When do you think the new update will be launched?

stupidfatfool
715 posts Member
edited January 2016
In eager anticipation of the new update, it's time for a little speculation!

When do you think the new update will be launched? 143 votes

Today (1/10)
2%
Bananas2020murton09reckfulvic 3 votes
This Week (by 1/16)
5%
SenpaiBishopSean_TraffordMcShartJaqen_HgharDrakeIXMythovDarthVaneTheLucky7th 8 votes
Next Week (by 1/23)
32%
DavoDarthPurgatoryVladunk2MrSandman93GalvinemasterringXyoHavokTriggerjpiishKang0306PoerliIM_UR_UPGRADEBoro_Smooth1EthanesusmeanprideDani267thisgameisdopeFalen_LacerRogan_Ban84CronozNL 46 votes
Next Next Week (by 1/30)
17%
Miss_DollTop_QuarkSaVaGeTnKMokiMofikiThe_Oklahoma_KiddarksideNaecabonDrakexJazzxGaladanStirringOwlLocoAlCleanerJoJoMo_007Sylar72AluvisZcomandabenFAED_EmperorWildcats1203SilverSargeant 25 votes
Last Day of Month (1/31)
28%
FakeRobboBlack_LightsaberDaishiBarrokKrisssDarkDarkclouddiangeloReven96SolidSnakeStevoErdathMerilonDeathSSlayerSlythRinnShinobistupidfatfoolEM650AligatorSamD0SRARE 41 votes
Not this Month
13%
Powerlifter450TelaanXziinSongBlamioniancat21d3gaussTweggiejackTakDirlynMizoMasterOneHitpay2winKAULIJohnnyblazeMaximiliaHeezyyyyBeermoose_606DarthDamonRaak007 20 votes

Replies

• Soon (tm)
  • Next Next Week (by 1/30)
    On a Tuesday.
  • Last Day of Month (1/31)
    Why Tuesday?
  • Next Week (by 1/23)
    Kind of hoping not so soon...I only *just* recently reached 60 on a few of my characters and I'd like to try and raise up a few more before the grind begins again.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
    Why Tuesday?

Statistically most important updates on any game or app happens on a Tuesday.
  • Next Week (by 1/23)
    I hope next week, need a bit more stuff before I can safely level to 70 ^^
    Already 30 ability mats III waiting for update together with 4 mill gc and loads of training droids. The longer they wait, the better prepared I'll be :D
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • The later the better. I know there are people just waiting with supplies stocked but I'd like a little more time to max out my starting 5 before the madness starts again. I just started at the start of Dec and I'm close to getting max gear and max abilities.
  • OneTwoCleanUpCrew
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Really a poll for this?
    Post edited by Hozilla on
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786
  • If they change out the characters so we cant improve them anymore via arena and gw shipments the forums will be on fire people will rage.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Not this Month
    I'm hoping today.

• Why Tuesday?

Sounds like you worked in Dev. :D

This is very true, Full 'live environment" test on Monday, release on Tuesday, this gives you 3 days to fix things the masses inevitably find wrong before your weekend gets ruined.

Good times! ;)

• soon(tm)
  • If they change out the characters so we cant improve them anymore via arena and gw shipments the forums will be on fire people will rage.

They simply added heroes for the TFA update. It will be okay :)
  • Not this Month
    I personally believe the update will come out next month. Looking at the bugs that still exist plus all the new things they want to add like characters and levels, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes longer.

My feeling on what will occur is probably less than there should have been. I can see them adding the new levels and characters since they are revenue but bug fixes and issues like that, you can forget it....
  • Last Day of Month (1/31)
    I am 110% sure it will be at the end of the month
  • Why Tuesday?

why is that anyways? most game releases are also tuesday, unless you're nintendo.

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Not this Month
    If they're on the same timetable as when the crystal subscription was supposed to come back, I'd venture a guess this update will come around August.
    You guys realise that the in-game advertisement said that it would be this month?

Just saying =P
  • Pls now
    I'm boring
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    They have to update the client to patch bugs ion.... Thought you were an IT guy! and bentwookie don't give away our industry top secret sauce of releasing on Tuesday!!! ;)

I bet it is this week or next because App Store testing is about 5days and the ad for lvl 70 came up over the weekend so it's going to be soon
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Next Next Week (by 1/30)
    hope it happens soon im getting bored :(

at least release a new character every week or so or do some balance changes, bug fixes would be fine too

just show us there's someone at the office who cares

ive almost given up hope and accepted this was just a cash grab
  • Star Wars Rebels returns the 20th...
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    I might be the only one not wanting this right now lol. Im still playing catchup, only half of my roster is lvl 60 with full gear. Also in the process of leveling my second team for the switch, if cap is raised and my second team isnt ready to become primary.. gonna be a dilemma on who to level.
  • shampoo wrote: »
    Why Tuesday?

why is that anyways? most game releases are also tuesday, unless you're nintendo.

Used to be games were released Mondays, actually. Post office didn't run Sunday's so stores weren't always getting shipments. They shifted to Tuesday's to accommodate. Frankly, I never understood why it wasn't Friday from the beginning.