GW tokens

Anyone else saving up galactic war tokens? If so how many do you have?

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    No reason to save really, just move on to the next project. Beating it nets 1,200 and i sleep 8 hrs so if i beat it daily, i only need 1,200 per day to farm a toon at a fast rate anyway
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Sure but it has the cheapest refresh (by a galactic margin) if you wanted to stockpile.
  • Once I got 400 tokens, I invest into Phasma directly
  • None of the characters thrill me, maybe phasma. Probably a really dumb idea on my part. Sitting at 12k right now.
  • Coachjm53 wrote: »
    None of the characters thrill me, maybe phasma. Probably a really dumb idea on my part. Sitting at 12k right now.

Wow!!, So how is your rank in Arena, and are you able to complete the GW daily with success?
    You are a F2P or premium player? And what level :open_mouth:
  • Getting Poggle to 6* then going to hoard a little. See what happens. FYI...it is 10 for 2 GW refreshes then jumps to 50 for the day
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    you get what 1200 a day, so that is just 10 days of saving. 2 more days and its half of a 7*.
  • Again I'm not saying it's smart. I just don't know what way to go. Arena I usually am top 20. Handful of times 1st place and top five maybe another dozen. GW is not any trouble (assuming I have time to do it) and I am f2p although I did pay for the 21 day crystal package when it first came out. So I guess I've spent five bucks.