Do you ever use the Sell Items option?

Preemo_Magin
1826 posts Member
edited January 2016
The poll is besides Mining Drones, which we already know we sell and are the only items with any meaningful price.

Do you ever use the Sell Items option? 53 votes

Yes
24%
masterringThe_Oklahoma_KidBarrokDrakeStirringOwlBentWookieefungushnitzelYendoreffdashBlumpKingCalus_78SilleckAmotep 13 votes
No
18%
Ravenclaw78dauz6063XyoHavokTriggerShinobiBenr3600AggropoxElyndriaBeermoose_606JoshuaAdam2000 10 votes
Hell no
13%
SquareItscaptainphasmasolderboyjx25KirbstompShokypapy72Nilthor_royan 7 votes
Are you kidding me?
11%
NaecabonCrymsonkyngJugilismaaniBlktaunaAronAnubis 6 votes
Item prices are insulting
3%
GhostChiliEnklave 2 votes
Item prices are *** insulting man!!!!
28%
Powerlifter450SenpaiBishopTowaniPreemo_MaginAdamWAustinstupidfatfoolMcShartBaalASDFQWERZXVCThePedroKidBrownieTriple_SDreamwalk3rillmatic 15 votes

Replies

• I only sell the mining droids. Was never low on credits. Maybe when the update arrives i will go broke
  • It's basically only there so you can sell the mining droids
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Only for mining droids. The other prices are so ridiculously low it makes more sense to hang onto ANY of them in case some better use for them is created in the future.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • i sell purple laptops
  • Item prices are *** insulting man!!!!
    Lokei can I buy from you? :-p
  • +1 to what everyone else said. Only sell mining droids. I have no idea why anyone would sell gear or training droids.
  • Yes
    +1 for me too.

Because, mining droids. :p
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Are you kidding me?
    I do not like that the Sell Items function exists because I have been threatened many times by the gf that she will "go in and sell all my stuff when I'm not looking" if I don't stop playing GoH and do the dishes and this threat has really caused emotional turmoil for me because I'm 64% confident she's serious. Please remove the Sell Items function so I no longer have to live in this constant state of dread and take the power away from the gf from being able to control me like a tyrant.
    Naecabon wrote: »
    I do not like that the Sell Items function exists because I have been threatened many times by the gf that she will "go in and sell all my stuff when I'm not looking" if I don't stop playing GoH and do the dishes and this threat has really caused emotional turmoil for me because I'm 64% confident she's serious. Please remove the Sell Items function so I no longer have to live in this constant state of dread and take the power away from the gf from being able to control me like a tyrant.

Lolz

Lolz
    +1

• No
    Nope, I love having like 3-5 green stars on the first several gear levels when I unlock a new hero :)
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Nope, I love having like 3-5 green stars on the first several gear levels when I unlock a new hero :)

Lol me too. Actually the poll was a way to state that thebgane has created a lot of complicated machinery for nothing, and things that cost many many crystal have sell prices beyond ridiculous.

Makes no sense at all!
  • Yes

Damien Haha
    Cheers from Zagreb

Say Hello to Ash
  • I sell all gear above 50 quantity. Just like that, don't even see the rates.
  • Naecabon wrote: »

let me guess... your gf is your mom? xD

The dish washing was a good give away.

OT: nope
  • Are you kidding me?
    Jsnazz wrote: »

let me guess... your gf is your mom? xD

The dish washing was a good give away.

OT: nope

Sometimes it feels like it D:
  • Lokei wrote: »
    i sell purple laptops

Lol i like this answer
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786