Farming log: Kylo Ren

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    We just played by the game
    Really I do think kylo is a mad guy in movie with a copy mask to cover his under confident face

Nevertheless we farm him because he is new character which is First Order we all know FO characters are dangerous with high Hp without reason

That is how the game works new characters more insane for you to buy

+1000
  • Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    We just played by the game
    Really I do think kylo is a mad guy in movie with a copy mask to cover his under confident face

Nevertheless we farm him because he is new character which is First Order we all know FO characters are dangerous with high Hp without reason

That is how the game works new characters more insane for you to buy

Exaclty, and I'll be the first to admit to that. I'm FTP, like a lot of others, all I've spent on Kylo Ren is time, and "crystals". I want him because I want him, I dont even run Phasma as lead. All in good fun.
  • Options
    But Kylo is LOW damage. The princess would one kill his little son in niw time with just a regular laser. Since Kylo can block lasers, I rhink the makers forgot to add resistance for Jedi's.
  • Options
    I never said he was good...
  • Options
    Oh sorry, right, you said high hp
  • Options
    I actually don't even think I'm gonna play him once I get him. Maybe on my DS team...
  • FLIK87
    81 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    8/15
    8/18

Update 14jan: 16/41
    Post edited by FLIK87 on
  • Options
    Not sure how to get 8/15....i may get 5 in a lucky day.
  • duffmc81
    107 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Day 4 in the books, another good day, 15 for 39 overall.
    I had a wild streak of 0 for 5, then 7 for 7 (no joke), then 1 for 6.

One conclusion that I'm starting to draw... most of the people I see complaining about the low drop rates are playing 12, 15, 18 battles per day. From what I've seen so far, that's a small enough sample size that the "randomizer" might gouge you on any given day. I'm doing 30+ sims a day, and so far in four days, the rate has consistently been between 28% and 44%. 30+ a day is usually enough for the randomizer to catch up to itself and produce a semi-consistent rate.

We'll see if that changes as I get closer to 80.
  • Options
    @duffmc81 I've started farming kilo 4 days ago just like you refreshing cantina 2 times per day..
    My 4th day is still in progress (12 sims from now to the end of the day) and my result is 49kilo kilo shard (starting from 7 bonus)
    Your're luckier than me :D
  • Options
    Just got the last shard to take Kylo to 6*, still need about 150k credits though.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • duffmc81
    107 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Got this out of the way early today, another pretty decent day: 12/36, 33%. Another day where there were big streaks. Started 2 for 14 (14%), then went 7 for 11 (64%), then went 2 for 11 (18%). Again -- I can see how people who battle 12-15 times a day can feel like the system is cheating them. But once you get a large enough sample size, things seem to consistently even out.

I'm only 10 shards away now, so it will be interesting to see if the rate does indeed slow down when I get really close.

• Options
    Uneventful end -- got the last 11 shards in 30 tries. So overall, that put me at 80/204, and 39%. This was just one experiment and there's little to conclude, but I am starting to infer the following:

I consistently did way better on the 2nd crystal refresh than I did the 1st crystal refresh. If I had to guess, the single biggest reason people don't like the drop rates is because you lose perspective on the overall drop rate when you're only trying 3, 6, 10, or 12 times a day. I tried +30 times every day for the last five days and was never once below 25%. Not bad.