Our interests?!

So it was posted that they are keeping our interests in mind when reshaping the game. . . Please, please don't give us that crap. If you had our interests in mind at all you wouldn't charge what you do for gems or the very meager 21 day daily login bag, what is a joke unto itself.

You pull these hair-brained ideas of the wall for solutions to people loosing interest in your game, yet every time the game gets worse and the population drops by literally one third.

Of course your "testers" are gonna love the changes, what is their compensation for doing so? Free sets of tier 5 mods and all the rare gear they can equip? Be mighty hard to say anything ing bad when you can now **** and pillage anything you come across.

You guys messing it up so good his time I don't even see lights at the end of he tunnel, how can you possibly fix / make up for 50K power teams in GW and as mentioned several times I've seen your doing a repeat of pre-crafting!?

Everyday it seems to me that some really rich dude made this game for his kid and some of his kids buddies. And anytime they start to drop rank in arena, they hit up uncle EA or good Ol' Pappa CG and have the scales tipped completely over in their favor. Honestly what the actual F could otherwise explain it. Your development team is the B line of Russian space chimps!?