Why are these "offense" mods not giving me a boost to offense stats *rolls eyes*

Salgado9
529 posts Member
edited July 2016
I mean honestly, offense mod rarity 3 who's primary stat is +3000 bla bla defense. Come on now. Mean while crit dmg mods with rarity 1 was giving me 15% more offense... Jeepers. Done complaining ;(

Replies

• Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Mods aint that bad tho, they just seem this way because of that fat jump they get in stats, in compared to gear. So gear feels like a big waste of time now lol
  • Hambone
    79 posts Member
    Options
    The "type" of mod (ie, offense, defense, health, etc) pertains only to the set bonus. Perhaps to reiterate, only to the set bonus.

The "primary" and "secondary" statistics are random and drawn from a different set of potential results.
  • Options
    Don't you think that is the point the set bonus is + 40% offense why would they make the secondary stats increase it more when you are getting 40% more would it not make more sense to maybe boost some other stats that that character may be lacking on top of 40% offense
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    This is what I don't understand....mods specific to a stat that give something totally different as a primary.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    It's moreso about the bonus.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Don't you think that is the point the set bonus is + 40% offense why would they make the secondary stats increase it more when you are getting 40% more would it not make more sense to maybe boost some other stats that that character may be lacking on top of 40% offense

Yeah I guess I see it... But I'd say the main stat should still be bonus offense and secondaries should be a little random.
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    This is what I don't understand....mods specific to a stat that give something totally different as a primary.

it is so you have to keep hunting for the mod that has offense on primary.
  • Options
    keep you on that hamster wheel. especially now that they are dropping the drop rate.