is leia super OP now?

Everything is very new and of course all hard to tell atm and we need to see everyone modded and in action but lets think -

This is assuming mods will stay the same which im pretty sure they wont but -

Everyone else is subject to getting hit - youll surely need plenty extra health on all characters or theyll just get taken out asap.

make her fast enough to take first turn, perma stealth her and you dont have to worry about her getting hit. Whereas others we may just have to give them health mods, give offense ones to leia and she will destroy everything. shell have her 2x crit chance (or you can just give her 90% crit chance with those mods on the middle right. And she has a chance for extra crit damage buff

even if mods are changed this could all still ring true and she could be incredible DPS even better than before

i have her 95/100 from 7* but she is currently 2* level 1 - gonna be an absolute blast saving those 6-7mil credz. brilliant.

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Shes only second to Rey before mods
  • She outshines Rey now after mods IMO. But the mods needed for her need jawas which to most are in short supply.
  • And now she could be first, and some people thought she was better
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Everything is very new and of course all hard to tell atm and we need to see everyone modded and in action but lets think -

Everyone else is subject to getting hit - youll surely need plenty extra health on all characters or theyll just get taken out asap.

make her fast enough to take first turn, perma stealth her and you dont have to worry about her getting hit. Whereas others we may just have to give them health mods, give offense ones to leia and she will destroy everything. shell have her 2x crit chance (or you can just give her 90% crit chance with those mods on the middle right. And she has a chance for extra crit damage buff

even if mods are changed this could all still ring true and she could be incredible DPS even better than before

i have her 95/100 from 7* but she is currently 2* level 1 - gonna be an absolute blast saving those 6-7mil credz. brilliant.

Everyone is op with mods just waiting for i solo a raid with ugnaught
  • Everything is very new and of course all hard to tell atm and we need to see everyone modded and in action but lets think -

Leia can be destroyed by droids, aoe, and especially if they have B2 no more stealth and poof she's dead.
  • She outshines Rey now after mods IMO. But the mods needed for her need jawas which to most are in short supply.

My rey has 98% crit chance and Leia has 86% crit chance. Both are just running health mods. No need to run crit chance mods
  • brett94 wrote: »

Everyone is op with mods just waiting for i solo a raid with ugnaught

LOL
  • If everyone is OP, no one is (for PVP).

@Gundam_Raizer to be honest the crit damage mods seem exactly the same as offense mods to me. you need four for a set and if you go up 40% offense then your crit damage will go up too surely
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    She outshines Rey now after mods IMO. But the mods needed for her need jawas which to most are in short supply.

My rey has 98% crit chance and Leia has 86% crit chance. Both are just running health mods. No need to run crit chance mods

Jawas give you critical damage boost not critical%. Their high base critical%s that you posted explain why you want those. 40% extra critical damage from a max set.
  • @MBL_66 wont offense mods do the same as crit damage ones?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    From what I've seen, Leia took out a 135K HP Sun Fac pretty much by herself, so yeah, there's that.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Ugnaught is more OP
  • If everyone is OP, no one is (for PVP).

@Gundam_Raizer to be honest the crit damage mods seem exactly the same as offense mods to me. you need four for a set and if you go up 40% offense then your crit damage will go up too surely

Well RNG being what it is. That's the issue of you can hold out for RNG and the update coming up will make this an increasing issue. For that stat to pop up. I find health and protection stats to be more common on mods than critical ones.
  • MBL_66 wrote: »
    She outshines Rey now after mods IMO. But the mods needed for her need jawas which to most are in short supply.

Jawas give you critical damage boost not critical%. Their high base critical%s that you posted explain why you want those. 40% extra critical damage from a max set.

Oh yes. You are correct. Cheers
  • Gotta love the character-specific Mods for Ugnaught, especially the one that heals him to full on a Finishing Blow.