851 posts Member
WHAT IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARETEAM AT GW

Note 12..Over and Over again

Lead Rex
Rey
Han St
RG
Sun Fuc

Those Guys are all 7* Level 80 max Gear and max Mods..since the last 48 Fights 45 Wins and 3 Loses Note 12 against exactly those Team.

Replies

• Old Ben lead, Rey,RG,St Han,Leia
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    i just literally got stonewalled at node 11 with a team like so

chief chirpa
    ewok elder
    teebo
    rey
    someone else

here's the funny part, i took out 1 with my very injured arena team, lost both rey and leia in that group... should have retreated but didn't

so now it's 5 on 4 against what remains of this team, yet throwing multiple B teams against this group LITERALLY does nothing! as this team just revives rey over and over, with 100% accuracy apparently.

i have to HOPE that i can barely beat rey and then have MY team then be immediately defeated so Rey can't be revived!

this is absolutely SO stupid!
  • My opponent last night was AA (L), Leia, and the 3 tanks...all uber modded up - (they were WAAAYYY more than just 15% more powerful than my team). I took out Leia with my A team and never touched AA, STH or Frac
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    M_L wrote: »
    i just literally got stonewalled at node 11 with a team like so

chief chirpa
    ewok elder
    teebo
    rey
    someone else

here's the funny part, i took out 1 with my very injured arena team, lost both rey and leia in that group... should have retreated but didn't

so now it's 5 on 4 against what remains of this team, yet throwing multiple B teams against this group LITERALLY does nothing! as this team just revives rey over and over, with 100% accuracy apparently.

i have to HOPE that i can barely beat rey and then have MY team then be immediately defeated so Rey can't be revived!

this is absolutely SO ****!
    My opponent last night was AA (L), Leia, and the 3 tanks...all uber modded up - (they were WAAAYYY more than just 15% more powerful than my team). I took out Leia with my A team and never touched AA, STH or Frac

I feel both of you Guy's...

Note 12 - I was lucky cause i saved my main five chars... at note 11 I was thinking yes I will beat note 12..than I say han St sunfukk and RG rey and Rex and at this point I know you won't will kill one...
    Daka and RG are stunning sun Han and rey and RG hits a taunt...next round RG taunt is away sun taunt than han taunt and after they kill my Han and my rg the rest of my team get destroyed...like nothing hahaha crazy...

That s really frustrating but...I will conquer gw tomorrow...hope so
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    man, i would save my moderately modded toons (i have about 6 of them, so my arena team plus AA). the problem is my node 6 almost always is something like the generic arena team, like

phasma L, St Han, RG, Rey, QGJ

in my instance, I pretty much have to use at least half of my arena team for this, mostly my RG to absorb the barrage and my Rey and maybe one other attacker like GS to grind away at the massive health pool

so usually I get through it without any losses, but a good deal of protection gone, which makes all these leftoever arena toons prime target to be one shotted by the modded teams of Node 9 or 10+

to be fair, I only see modded teams on my Node 6, 9 or 10, 11, and 12. that's 3 to 4 Mod teams. The problem is they're going against my not even 1.5 modded teams. and NONE of my modded toons are anywhere near the full lvl 15, 5* mods that my Node 11 and 12 definitely has.....

in the ewok heavy team i can't beat. all the ewoks' basic attacks were basically doing the same as my unmodded attackers' basics (savage, Lumi). it's not actually that heavy hitting. problem is they have what appears to be 5x the health. and 2 of 3 of those ewoks heal... based on percentage of health.... this is insane...

• Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    M_L wrote: »
    man, i would save my moderately modded toons (i have about 6 of them, so my arena team plus AA). the problem is my node 6 almost always is something like the generic arena team, like

phasma L, St Han, RG, Rey, QGJ

in my instance, I pretty much have to use at least half of my arena team for this, mostly my RG to absorb the barrage and my Rey and maybe one other attacker like GS to grind away at the massive health pool

so usually I get through it without any losses, but a good deal of protection gone, which makes all these leftoever arena toons prime target to be one shotted by the modded teams of Node 9 or 10+

to be fair, I only see modded teams on my Node 6, 9 or 10, 11, and 12. that's 3 to 4 Mod teams. The problem is they're going against my not even 1.5 modded teams. and NONE of my modded toons are anywhere near the full lvl 15, 5* mods that my Node 11 and 12 definitely has.....

in the ewok heavy team i can't beat. all the ewoks' basic attacks were basically doing the same as my unmodded attackers' basics (savage, Lumi). it's not actually that heavy hitting. problem is they have what appears to be 5x the health. and 2 of 3 of those ewoks heal... based on percentage of health.... this is insane...

Hm, ok that sounds crazy.

I have big team at note 6 and 12 between 7-11 they are not fully modded.

My arena team phasma han RG Tey daka all 7* 80 g 8/9 and mods are 3/4/5 points.

I have a C and b team... The b team is chewie lumi barris qgj and IG 86 I put mods from 1/2 points on them all..purple till gold... With my b team I try to play note 1-5 7-11 if I have problems at 10/11 I use C team Sid dooku opress barris IG 86...

I never went out of a note if I lost one toon under note 10...my suicide squad is AA Lando poe teebo and fives..

I also put mods from 1/2 on them...

I don't know how many mod challenges you finished but if you get all 8 means 64 different mods 1/2 points..

You can push every 6 mods for each character at the same time.. look that pretty every mod got the same colour than level it up to blue Green purple gold...

Do you have three god healers ? Barris lumi jc ?
  • node 11 today ackbar, leia, QGJ, STH, RG felt like MC Hammer (cant touch this).
    Lost in the 20th century
  • I had that exact team in node 12 yesterday. The team I had today was as bad. Rex L 5s Ayala Rey and RG. All max gear all mod 5 . They ate up my entire roster of 25 80s all gl 8 and above. My a team is mod 4 gl 10 St Han, Phasma and Rey. QGJ gl 9 RG gl 9
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    node 11 today ackbar, leia, QGJ, STH, RG felt like MC Hammer (cant touch this).

Haha mc hammer great
  • Fully modded with +59 speed droid team. HK, B2, 86,88, JE

Good night
  • S854
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    Fully modded with +59 speed droid team. HK, B2, 86,88, JE

Good night

Good God, you win. I haven't faced a modded up speed droid crew yet, but I'm pretty sure it'll happen sooner than later.

Worst I've gotten so far on Node 12 was modded out Anakin (L), QGJ, Rey, RG (150 eHP), 5's. My weakened A team from a Node 11 squeaker (modded Phasma (L), Rey, Dooku, STH, RG). That GW matchup algorithm has got to go......
  • gregg12
    31 posts Member
    Ran into a phasma (L), Rey, Leia, sun fac, Fives team all 7* 80 full 5* mods. The team as a whole had a combined 600k + protection and health, Rey one shot my slightly modded 7* 80 toons with her basic, and Leia also hit like a truck. Node 11. That was day one of the update ... Now I get teams (almost) like that Node 9.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    gregg12 wrote: »
    Ran into a phasma (L), Rey, Leia, sun fac, Fives team all 7* 80 full 5* mods. The team as a whole had a combined 600k + protection and health, Rey one shot my slightly modded 7* 80 toons with her basic, and Leia also hit like a truck. Node 11. That was day one of the update ... Now I get teams (almost) like that Node 9.

Yeah GW is now worst... I need more mods and just a billion credit s to hope to compete gw