Arena Wins becoming impossible with Mods If teams have Modded Rey/RG

RG with 140K HP/Protection
Rey with 40K HP/Protection(No longer a glass cannon)
Fives with tons of HP/Protection

If I target a team and see their Rey is modded, I look for someone else. But with 80% of teams having both Rey and RG, it is hard to find an opponent that is even possible to beat in 5 mins, if you live that long.

The arena is broken with Mods now. Even with Modding my characters, rey can one-shot them. You added protection to eliminate one shots, but now Rey can take out 1/2 your team in 2 turns.

Replies

• Everything is working as they've intended.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    40k hp?

Wow, you're pretty low. Try 60k or more on some Reys :)
  • It doesn't matter. Rey can now one-shot a RG with less than 100k hp/prot
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Oh I know. My Rey can do just that.

I am pure f2p and I had about 3k crystals stored for random events (like this!).

I wanted to see just how crazy I could go, so I burned about 1,500 crystals on cantina refreshes after I got to tier 3 event for hp mods.

Put every single offence + hp + prot rune on Rey and it's insane what she can do.

But, to be fair, I got my stuff wrecked by an Ima team.

Ima, Aayla, 5s, RG, Sun Fac.

Each one runed with hp + offence. Counter attacks for 10k, double taps from 5s, and each one has 150k+ hp. Even with Rey, they just soak it up and burn down you village.
  • I used to occasionally put real money into this for special events and such but mostly got my gems from daily arena rank. I worked hard to farm the crap out of my gear and specific characters to build a good team. Now I will not be spending another dime. I usually rank around 118-135 and that provides enough gems to refresh energy a few times and play an adequate amount. Now I am getting destroyed by freaking "starter box" teams doing ridiculous damage. Mods have totally destroyed the arena for sure. All you have to do now is grab your starter set and a few that are easier to farm and go crazy with the mods! No more strategy. They need to make the mods disabled for the arena. Make people work for it and use strategy not a bunch of super op, easy to get characters! So sad that I will have to leave this one behind. It was really good before the mod update.