Why aren't they updating us constantly?

At this point CG has to feverishly be yelling at eachother in the office to fix this nightmare.

Jesse, Jedi, Salera, SOMEONE should be on this form board 24 7 giving periodic 15 minute updates on what's bein bone to show us they care

Replies

• ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Don't be a ****. Let them work.
  • Because they have no **** idea what to do.
  • pixman83
    118 posts Member
    Because they have better things to do, like fixing the game, than giving us constant useless updates.

15 min updates, 24/7? Be serious now.
  • Only 51minutes of PST AM time left which is when this miraculously QA tested update is suppoe to show up.
  • I would say I can't believe they released such a huge update without thinking through the consequences, or at least testing it, but with these companies I totally can.

People are currently soloing raids. Over 10 million in damage. These mods are way too strong for the game currently. The 5 rarity mods should not even be close to the game right now.

This is by far the most awful decision made to date.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Or discussing what they will be buying their wives with their bonuses for the spike of spending they are seeing the last couple of days. Yes this update may have driven away a number of f2p and fringe spenders and that may be bad for the long term health of the game. But ask yourself how many company executives care about the long term success of the company as long as they meet their short team goals and get their packages?
  • Paxus
    60 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    A -- they pay community managers to give updates, not code. We should be hearing from a community manager (not to be confused with a moderator.)

B -- they pay QA people to break updates and see how awful it can be. What was that department doing? Their manager should be fired. This was so easy to break in under a day even by moderately sophisticated players...
  • DarthCyren wrote: »
    SOMEONE should be on this form board 24 7 giving periodic 15 minute updates on what's bein bone to show us they care

Every 15 minutes? LOL, that's absurd. They've already told us that the nerfs to mods will take a day or two. What do you want them to do, post every 15 minutes "working on nerfs"?
  • I think 15 minute updates are a bit much. That is more for if the game is down I would like frequent updates, but this is more of a few times a day thing. I think at about 8 am pst they should've had a post out with an update. As it is 45 minutes to noon and nothing yet, I am a bit annoyed with the lack of communication.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Bashing people openly is not solving any problem,

Updates will be announced and top of page when they are released
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
This discussion has been closed.