Good bye everyone

Breetai
858 posts Member

Well the time has come for me to go elsewhere. I had fun here and do not regret the time and money I put in this game.

To all my friends that are staying here. I hope you enjoy it and continue to have fun. You can still contact me on line. As ill always have that. Maybe we meet in another game.

To people that will flame this post. Well don't care as this post is not for you anyways. It's for my friends so they know I left without contacting all of them individually which would take awhile.

Why im leaving? I just don't like the direction of the game anymore. Not saying it's good or bad, just it's not for me is all. That's ok as not any game is for everyone.

I would post more but don't want to put up a big wall of text. This is enough to get my point across

Until next time

Replies

• Before you go just watch this.

https://youtu.be/16hxCB1Dvd4
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Breetai wrote: »
    Well the time has come for me to go elsewhere. I had fun here and do not regret the time and money I put in this game.

To all my friends that are staying here. I hope you enjoy it and continue to have fun. You can still contact me on line. As ill always have that. Maybe we meet in another game.

To people that will flame this post. Well don't care as this post is not for you anyways. It's for my friends so they know I left without contacting all of them individually which would take awhile.

Why im leaving? I just don't like the direction of the game anymore. Not saying it's good or bad, just it's not for me is all. That's ok as not any game is for everyone.

I would post more but don't want to put up a big wall of text. This is enough to get my point across

Until next time

Goodbye Breetai. We'll miss you, until we find another game to play together...
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Cya breet's.

Dont leave me with leef.... :(
  • See you Breetai, I understand your decision. Swing by the forum sometime to see if things actually change for the better. Or just for a laugh when the devs roll out emergency plan F