Clone Wars Chewbacca shards...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you? Did I miss shards at some point? I'm not exactly sure Clone Wars Chewbacca shards are a "thanks for playing" upside reward...but...well...yeah.

Replies

• Beege
    74 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I got them too. Must be in lieu of crystals for the delay....lmao
  • Thank you for the **** currency
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    I got 20, in letters that said #2 and #3, insinuating we missed #1.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    My Chewie is already maxed. So shard shop it is.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Yudoka wrote: »

same here. that is most likely why they chose chewie. alot of people have him maxed out. it gives a feeling of oh we are giving you a gift when in fact most are getting worthless shard shop credits
  • Yudoka wrote: »

My 20 extra-super-bonus shards landed me at 84/85. The quantity of LULZ is overwhelming. If anything, the free smile and chuckle were totally worth it.
  • Thanks for nothing. I grinded a long time to get Chewie maxed and your just gonna randomly give 20 shards away. You all can't get anything right. Why not give something that is equally useful to all players like bolts, credits or training droids.
  • Man **** this game we put up with this **** update and what do they give us? **** Chewy a worthless character thanks to mods and even worse they made it so you will not 100% get a mod. This was **** and stupid thanks for nothing ****.
  • This got my chewie to 99 shards. I farmed one more to 100. Ready to promote to 7 stars! Oh, yeah. No Credits.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    I got 20, in letters that said #2 and #3, insinuating we missed #1.

I also, missed? number 1...
    I mean, I'm always happy to get shards but if this is a consultation for yesterday's mess of an update I imagine many will be insulted.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    I am pretty sure i have played the last three days so where did Number 1 go? and i am very happy for Chewie shards as he is my only LS tank toon i have and i stopped farming him once i got the forums and people were saying dont farm him anymore, which was the right decision at the time but now the Scoundrel event is happening i kinda wish i farmed him a bit more. But thanks for the 20 shards less time farming someone i dont have time to farm.