Angry Words I Can't Say

War
932 posts Member
You nerfed my entire team to the ground EA. I use Darth Vader, HK-47, Phasma, and Royal Guard in my team, and you nerfed potency. All these character are also really slow and we're entering a new speed meta. And the potency set bonus is only 20% and I'll need a speed set bonus also for Vader so I can't even stack it with multiple sets of it.

You just nerfed any character that is even a little bit slow and relies on potency for placing debuffs. I thought mods would be cool and I was deciding on which set bonuses to get, but you've decided for me, four piece speed and two piece potency. So much for adding diversity to characters.

Replies

• Options
    Sniffing each others farts, they are.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    I may have posted this a little too soon, only Royal Guard and Snowtrooper seem to be missing a lot more with their debuffs, Vader seems unaffected and HK-47 is applying only a few less debuffs than before. The speed thing is still true but I think I may have a way around it.

This thread needs to just die while I do a little more play testing.
  • Options
    I might suggest replacing Phasma with Tarkin and setting him as lead.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Push2Stops wrote: »
    I might suggest replacing Phasma with Tarkin and setting him as lead.

That's what I was thinking, Wasn't sure who to replace however, Phasma applies Advantage and gives 50% turn meter, but HK-47 applies a lot of debuffs even if you can't rely on any particular ones you want to be placed.

I think your right however, Vader places slow down on enemies with his crush attack so that eliminates the need for Phasma's AoE and the advantage and turn meter gain won't be as good as the potential to ability block some of the enemies, so Phasma's out Tarkin's in.

Thank you for the input, getting me in the mind set of replacing Phasma made me better weigh the options between Phasma and HK-47 and got me to a conclusion way faster than I would have on my own.