Free Chewbacca shards!

Robbathehutt
1048 posts Member
edited July 2016
Thanks for the Chewbacca shards totally makes up for the loss of credits, shards, mats, etc. that I'm losing from not beating GW now since I have to fight raid bosses to win.

Not exaggerating not even the Rancor can kill 4 out of 5 of my team with 1 AOE like Anakin did in node 12 of GW.

Replies

• Lmao chewbacca shards. So pathetic.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    I normally spend all my crystals on farming Chewie so of course I'm absolutely delighted... or wait...
  • Monxie wrote: »
    I normally spend all my crystals on farming Chewie so of course I'm absolutely delighted... or wait...

Yeah these shards will totally come in handy in December 2015!
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    @BentWookiee free Chewieshards hm I got him 7* month ago :( me sad...me go and buy some jawas
  • Not only that, but I got Chewie award #2 and #3, for 10 shads each. No sign of Chewie award #1. Other guildmates confirmed. Hysterical!
  • Nemo7891 wrote: »
    Not only that, but I got Chewie award #2 and #3, for 10 shads each. No sign of Chewie award #1. Other guildmates confirmed. Hysterical!

Would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
  • You fixed everything!!!!!

I am so happy for the chewy shards!!!!!
  • Nemo7891 wrote: »
    Not only that, but I got Chewie award #2 and #3, for 10 shads each. No sign of Chewie award #1. Other guildmates confirmed. Hysterical!

I was thinking the exact same thing
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Ragincake wrote: »
    You fixed everything!!!!!

I am so happy for the chewy shards!!!!!
    You should be grateful. Afterall Chewie might have 5 million health in a week or so.
  • i wish there was a reject button so we could give those back.
  • Really chewy shards? No one uses chewy he's a crap character this is one of the lamest gifts ever. Through all the crap this has put players through they give us chewy no crystals or an actual good character. I see this more as them spitting in our face.
  • andrea
    23 posts Member
    just pathetic...
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Really chewy shards? No one uses chewy he's a **** character this is one of the lamest gifts ever. Through all the **** this has put players through they give us chewy no crystals or an actual good character. I see this more as them spitting in our face.
    I think it's funny. EA have my sense of humor.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Even their apology is broken and unbalanced.
  • ottomaddux wrote: »
    i wish there was a reject button so we could give those back.

Now that would be funny.
  • Monxie wrote: »
    Really chewy shards? No one uses chewy he's a **** character this is one of the lamest gifts ever. Through all the **** this has put players through they give us chewy no crystals or an actual good character. I see this more as them spitting in our face.
    I think it's funny. EA have my sense of humor.

Lol I guess it is pretty funny thinking about it.
  • JRCPKT99
    292 posts Member
    Thank you the shards for 20 chewies will go far in the shard shop to...well a 10% potency nubian