is Ct 5555 good???

I got ct 5's and im not sure if hes any good but if anybody has him could they please tell me if he is

Replies

• He is good to your team b or c
  • Yes
  • My dream team is 5555, Phasma (lead), Dooku, FO Storm Trooper and FO Tie Pilot
  • He's good on a team with Phasma lead. I've seen his combined fire ability make two allies attack at once a handful of times. So awesome to see. He's supposed to have a huge amount of HP at lvl 70 too
  • Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Yeah Fives reminds me a lot of Kylo Ren. Both toons cost a lot to take down. They sell themselves dearly.
  • Fives rocks even at 5 star and is quite easy to gear up
  • If you face a team with Phasma leader, Fives, Dooku, and Kylo on it, you'll witness something akin to magic. An enemy player hitting an AOE more often than not will be killed from full health from the chain counters
  • Corndog131 wrote: »
    My dream team is 5555, Phasma (lead), Dooku, FO Storm Trooper and FO Tie Pilot

This is an awesome team!!!
  • Good with phasmas fire at will leader ability and her victory march turn meter increase fives becomes a beast.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • As others have stated, Fives is great and you should definitely work on gearing him up.

I use him with Dooku and they are counter machines. Another good thing with Fives is his ability to call in the assist can be deadly if the assist is a hard hitter and either one or both get a critical hit.

I'm a big fan of characters that can counter and plan to get more. Dooku is really sweet as he often doubles on the counter and even at my current 3 star elite gear level, that's 900-1k per non critical strike and I have two healers so he is able to stay alive unless he were to be taken out right away.

Fives gets me around the same damage per hit although he seems to get a bit more critical hits and he has the benefit of far more health and his ability does more damage. Dooku's stun rarely works for me as well.

I think I have the FO Stormtrooper so I need to start working on him.

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I have FOST as well and considered leveling him up... especially if they fix Phasma so FO proc more often... but he's kinda dull and he's only hard missions and I have had enough of that already with several other characters... too slow and annoying.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    I think he is pretty good. He has strong counter capabilities, and his speed debuff is pretty nice.

You can read a more detailed review here:
    http://www.teaminstinct.net/swgoh-team-instinct-character-review-ct-5555-fives/
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • I have 5s at lvl 60 3* elite about to 4* him. I want an ally assist return fire team but his real value comes from HP. He is a beautiful punching bag that can call an ally that can hit harder.
  • I have seen him take on 2 half-health characters and win. He also counters against AOE which is quite useful
  • I love a solid team that is full of counter-attacks, and not having to carry the most annoying Chewbacca or another traditional tank, is a bonus. I got him on my first Bronzium pull and have invested heavily in CT and have not regretted a moment.
  • I have a 5* fully geared ct5555s and i love him because he can take a hit and doesnt die as easily especially in this meta. His speed debuff is underrated if anything; him + dooku and kylo is beautiful against an AOE heavy team because they will counter your opponent a lot.
  • thank you all so much it really helped
  • they left 555s behind in the new meta. Too bad. I really liked him. Enjoy him until new meta comes out. Best, avoid him if you plan forward. They also left Kylo behind, a big FU to all those who spent $99. I suppose they want people to spend hundreds for Chromium packs. Well understood.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    they left 555s behind in the new meta. Too bad. I really liked him. Enjoy him until new meta comes out. Best, avoid him if you plan forward. They also left Kylo behind, a big FU to all those who spent $99. I suppose they want people to spend hundreds for Chromium packs. Well understood.

Whoa! They sent u the specs for the upcoming update!
  • they left 555s behind in the new meta. Too bad. I really liked him. Enjoy him until new meta comes out. Best, avoid him if you plan forward. They also left Kylo behind, a big FU to all those who spent $99. I suppose they want people to spend hundreds for Chromium packs. Well understood.

There is a new "meta" every day.
  • I think you all just like saying "Meta" :D

There was a call for a nerf of 5's today, that tells me that someone out there is using him right.
  • I was lucky enough to get him in a bronze pack early and he's one of my favorite characters. I love his tankiness but he also has consistent damage and a very debilitating debuff on his basic attack. So he's not one of those tanks you can safely ignore

He's also very easy to gear up BUT farming his shards is kind of a pain in the ****. I think he's a great character but sharing cantina shipments with Daka makes for a rough decision.

I'm building him, Clone sergeant, and Plo up while I'm waiting for more clones to be added. I can't wait to do a clone team
  • What does meta mean?
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    I think you all just like saying "Meta" :D

There was a call for a nerf of 5's today, that tells me that someone out there is using him right.

There was a call to nerf every character today if you read all the threads on this forum. I would consider the source.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Rheen wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    I think you all just like saying "Meta" :D

There was a call to nerf every character today if you read all the threads on this forum. I would consider the source.
    A nerf/buff section of the forums we need.