Potency - Can be closed

Kelthuzad
343 posts Member
edited July 2016
edit: ok, my bad! too much stress with guild members quitting due to mods.... i reread it:

Potency and Tenacity have been normalized to exist between 0% and 100% when obtained through Gear. This was done to provide both a more readable number for comparison’s sake and also for balance reasons associated with Mods. Both of these values may exceed 100% through the usage of Mods and the comparison itself remains unchanged at this time.
Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra

Replies

• Read boy read
  • They changed the way potency works....they normalized it and tenacity.....I went into my raid with Teebo seems exactly the same even though he went from 80pct to 55pct.
  • So, scanners should not be raid exclusive anymore.
  • Instead of having 240% for qgj it's like 70 now which means it works 70% of the time.
  • It still works the same Tenacity was normalized at the same time which is the counter for potency.
  • Mithious
    234 posts Member
    Hey ****, go do a ****ing raid and tell me potency is working, Did not land a single TM down, slow, any debuff on Rancor.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    cmjstota wrote: »
    It still works the same Tenacity was normalized at the same time which is the counter for potency.

Not in all cases. I've tested it and things are not working as they were pre-update. Detrimental effects that worked yesterday in certain cases are not working now.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Daka, welcome to the bench.
  • Tenacity gear was normalized pretty sure raid mobs don't get it from gear. We have a T7 raid open so i went in to play with the captain and it's messed up. My tebo has +81 potency from mods and still mostly getting resisted after 2 runs 5/14 success with TM down.
  • Brul
    2 posts Member
    We started a T7 raid immediately after the update. Tons more resists than yesterday, and couldn't land a single TM down or slow on the rancor.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    OP can be forgiven for thinking EA/CG screwed him.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Mithious wrote: »
    Hey ****, go do a ****ing raid and tell me potency is working, Did not land a single TM down, slow, any debuff on Rancor.

This. Something is up..
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Brul wrote: »
    We started a T7 raid immediately after the update. Tons more resists than yesterday, and couldn't land a single TM down or slow on the rancor.

Some with captain and the guards
  • If it is just normaliization, then hitting and resisting shouldnt change. At least for the raid it changed a lot though. Captain and Rancor resist much more than before. Maybe theits havent been normalized?
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Fyi tenacity has been increased in phase 1. Enjoy!
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Mithious wrote: »

I did one. Ran a phase 4 on a T5. Teebo worked just fine.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    My phasma proced debuffs yesterday and teebo was awesome. Just did a test run and phasma sucks and teebo was inconsistent at best with removing TM
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Closing, OP request
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.