Potency Nerf

2Next

Replies

• Videian28 wrote: »
    come on, teebo was easy to gear!

lol /cry

I bought a vault strictly to gear teebo. I feel like such an **** right now for doing business with this company.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Phasma never lands a slow on the captain now, just tried it. Resisted resisted resisted.

Same. Man I'm speechless.

Sorry your gravy train ended.....
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    My teebo has 90% potency right now and can't stick a TMR against the rancor....
  • Just ran a practice run in Raid. QGJ and Rex didn't remove a sliver of TM. Phasma speed down 0-2 on captain, didn't even slow down his guards.
  • gobears21 wrote: »
    My teebo has 90% potency right now and can't stick a TMR against the rancor....

I'm slightly higher than you. My Teebo's potency is 107%, and also didn't land a single time. I'm curious at what percent someone did get one to land.
  • Llewella wrote: »
    Phasma never lands a slow on the captain now, just tried it. Resisted resisted resisted.

Llewella wrote: »

I like gravy
  • My gravy train will just be headed back to me in the form of a refund
  • That's completely unacceptable. We're not all in guilds that faceroll heroics. My guild of casuals just got to the point of being able to do them thanks to a lot of time invested in TM teams. Now we'll have no hope.
  • Nerfing Teebo after all that time, money, gear, crystals just to make him garbage is really messed up! That has to be the last straw.

EA never even fixed the bugs associated with Teebo and now he has been completely destroyed!

They destroyed my Gear XI QGJ as well.

Now the MOD drops have been nerfed too?! I never got the lucky SPEED mod for Rey and now I will likely NEVER get it.

Last night we did a T7 raid and never got rewards?!

Now we have to spend credits on MODS daily if we expect to get an OMEGA every day. So I have to do this on a 1dot Mod using 375 credits when I don't have a MOD worth actually working on. AND they increase the credit cost of leveling up good mods?!

What is wrong with these people?
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Just tried a T6. Totally speechless, compared to my recently geared up Teebo with scanner. He got resisted as much as no scanner.

It took Phasma multiple tries to land speed down or defense down. Good news... finally landed speed down with HK for some weird reason. That has never happened before.

Yeah game is broken until you get the mods needed. So basically wasted months getting gear for my toons. Now with a lucky roll from mods my gear 10 Teebo is outmatched by a lower gear Teebo with mods. Basically for certain toons gear is worthless.
  • One word: farce

Noun: foolish show; mockery; a ridiculous sham.