51 3* Phasma
50 3* Poe
49 3* Fives
49 3* Talia
46 2* Ashoka
1 3* Luke
1 3* Luminara
1 3* Dooku

some others like Jawa, Resistance Trooper, Royal Guard, 1st Order Stormtrooper I don't use much.

I'm still using arena tokens to level up Sid, and just got Luminara from GW.

So, obviously Luminara should be a priority as I need a better 2nd healer. But, should I invest in Dooku? Luke? I only have so many training droids and can't level them all yet.... Also I am enjoying Phasma's counter abilities along with Fives, and sense crazy Dooku things in cominbation.

Level 50 player here. Just beat GW for the first time tonight. ty for input!! :)

Replies

• Options
    nobody? :(
  • Options
    Focus on Phasma and Luminara only from GW. Get Poe to 4* and then Ahsoka to 4* in Cantina ships. Alternate between JC and Luke for farming Cantina nodes. Farm Dooku all six times per day.
  • Options
    keep the ones you have, focus on bringing 4/5 of them up to 5/6 star and gear them up to 7.

my advice is to pick an A and B team, and focus on 1/2 from each team per day
  • Options
    Forget star lvl just focus on gear lvl and farm the shards for upgrades as secondary.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    SHould I alternate Luminara and Phasma farms from GW? And is Ashoka a good idea then? I thought getting Fives and Dooku up together would be best ???
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Daka is very useful to keep progressing in dark side missions, as she is the only reliable healer (talia is an off healer at best). You can "fake" her borrowing when needed, but she helps a lot.

Easiest route would be:
    Cantina: Daka first, then Fives or Poe. Fives is better with Phasma lead, Poe is better with squishy glass cannons. I'd go with Fives as you have Phasma
    Cantina battles: Luke helps light side missions as damage dealer if you need one, but I'd focus in JC first.
    Arena: Darth Sidius is the best overall option here ti begin..
    GW: I would raise Phasma to 4*, then all-in Luminara. Phasma is great, a single stsr is cheap and helps a lot.
    Hard Nodes: keep farming Dooku
  • Options
    antooki wrote: »
    keep the ones you have, focus on bringing 4/5 of them up to 5/6 star and gear them up to 7.

my advice is to pick an A and B team, and focus on 1/2 from each team per day

^ what this guy said. You are becoming a jack of all trades master of nothing.
  • Options
    of the list I posted above, who would you guys train first? As I said, I'm limited with training droids. I assume Luminara over Dooku?
  • Options
    anyone? I assume it's Luminara but just checking.... And I'm not sure how a Dooku/Fives/Phasma team would work.
  • Options
    If you need a healer immediately train lumi. She is the best healer. But if you need more damage/control train dooku. But at your level a 3* dooku might be useless until you got him to 4* since he is very squishy and he doesn't actually do much damage unless he multi attacks or counters.
    So my opinion is dooku is good at low levels but if you want to use him at 50-60 you should be prepared to invest much on him.