Do you think the new Update Mods Part 2 was a smart decision

Explain-》 Comments! Free to Discuss!

Mod Rating Part 2 160 votes

Yes
3%
BaalOgion_the_SilentIsaiah_THE_JediDarthpippaJohn628N629Manowar 6 votes
No
14%
SeryaDaymaSilleckDingleTinglegsethNortikka_aikarajuuMaskariiDundadarrViruschillHunterXJDbrett94AKSEventineElessedilDarth_NihilusWaquiNguerraXWingMitch0SlaywalkerSolarisBeege 23 votes
worst than before
40%
Ullricjeremyj26OBoogieIIIVootonKURIOSKAHU1KrokovichottomadduxWJ28HorkenmeierYarzahnHokieFiendGaurgiggsyPhilosopherCodyNightloresBurrito_ManVavasourPotatoManirvvriJakobi 64 votes
I am out | Quit
26%
JJHPindasauskanonBluemoonElyndriaStanleyChObi1_master1EleiemOniRenkaiOobydoobPatman6632Ziggy23puruZaramandreaBluestarKeyMan64xDarth_NihilusJoaquinDricenShotgunWillie 42 votes
Reset it, Wales are now more OP and we can't level up our Stuff
15%
lordteriMasterOfMaceDaKrakenATSpainjetwing13DavionThunderVorechHotsdontfallEgo12DraconisJbizzyGLevlKingPinart3misAustiinSeknosScottyLeeBedlamX24PierceBLOBMONSTERObsid 25 votes

Replies

• No
    Much to talk about, Gear Nerfs etc. free to discuss
  • I am out | Quit
    Bye
  • No
    here we go again Bro @Mofojokers1992
  • I am out | Quit
    The cowardice of censorship on the forums and the very very bad mod roll out did it for me.

Now I get to tell all my real life friends how bad ea/cg is and how the destroyed my love of games. Real life friends are going to be shocked that EA got under my gaming skin so bad I don't even want to play other games
  • worst than before
    Why reduce the drop rate after letting the energy stockpiler people farm them cheap? How is that a fix? I don't want to quit as I love the game and thought with some quick energy investment I could catch the early mod crew but now they've screwed us on that too.
  • ZAKK
    35 posts Member
    I am out | Quit
    ciao bye
  • No
    Hepatox wrote: »
    Why reduce the drop rate after letting the energy stockpiler people farm them cheap? How is that a fix? I don't want to quit as I love the game and thought with some quick energy investment I could catch the early mod crew but now they've screwed us on that too.

simply the same impression got! OP Teams will stay but the rest will go the long hard way...that wasn't really a smart move...
  • I am out | Quit
    I gave the game several chances. I'm a Star Wars fan and this isn't Star Wars anymore.
  • No
    I gave the game several chances. I'm a Star Wars fan and this isn't Star Wars anymore.

sad but true
  • worst than before
    'Wales' OP? Lol we're good but we aren't THAT good! ;)
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    No

I know but Whales are OP for a lot of Players, NOW. ;) for me not I was lucky to push everything up I needed others don't.
  • worst than before
    Maskarii wrote: »

I know but Wales are OP for a lot of Players, NOW. ;) for me not I was lucky to push everything up I needed others don't.

I was joking bout the spelling mistake, 'Wales' is a country, 'Whales' being big spenders :)
  • No
    Maskarii wrote: »

I know but Wales are OP for a lot of Players, NOW. ;) for me not I was lucky to push everything up I needed others don't.

I was joking bout the spelling mistake, 'Wales' is a country, 'Whales' being big spenders :)

Hahaha my mistake :D go bale go bale :) I will edit it
  • worst than before
    HAHAHAH !!!

(Insane, padded room, straight-jacket laugh)
  • No
    We #ALL love Star Wars and during the last Polls I see so much negative Stuff, Gamers aren't happy and they can't be happy...during the last days, I agree with @Ascansio 100 %, the Devs did huge mistakes... and i don't know if you are not testing your Updates, I can't really believe that stuff happened over and over again, but from the view of a low spender.

Please just listen to us and don't make it worst than before!!

Gear People are farming and spending much Resources / Money and you are blow it away with one Update.
    Ok, Mods happened.
    Than You fix / take changes and cool down Gearstuff..not really.

Credits G W is the Main Option to Gain Credits, but how can we gain Credits if now OP Mod Teams run around from Note 6-12 and just so many people can't finish note 12.
    I know you push the Credits but if I need now more than 400 K to level up a 5 ° Mod it's just unbelievable.

Mods I was lucky to farm them really quick I saved energy plus credits to push my arena team so I can stay now top 50.

but @EA_Jesse now we have the big problem that so many people can't push their Teams they even didn't have a fair chance to do it cause the door is now closed.

140 k to more than 450 k for a mod 5 ° is a huge difference!! Like i said GW is a truly horrorshow for many now.

Now you Guys crush the Balance completely...

and don't let us talk about the other Stuff..

just listen to US one time!! Don't start to fix stuff in just one hour.... take your time!!! The Mainbase will not leave if they see changes and not so many fast decisions with this results...

still a German Star Wars non speaking English guy

• Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    No
    Post edited by Maskarii on
  • AKS
    81 posts Member
    No
    Complete crap. I was annoyed but could deal with mods but then to nerf the drop rates and more than double the cost to level them? This is a sad, sad state of affairs. Over 3k in to this game and I will never drop another dime.
  • worst than before
    I must question the IQ of the people who thought of this update
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    No
    °
  • Yes
    I'm quiet enjoying it
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    No
    °
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Yes
    Mods were awesome
  • No
    °
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    No
    Mods 1.0 good
    Mods 2.0 bad
    I hope Mods 3.0 = Mods 1.0
  • Pierce
    38 posts Member
    Reset it, Wales are now more OP and we can't level up our Stuff
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    I'm quiet enjoying it

Under cover EA employee doing damage control?
  • worst than before
    Im waiting for "nerf mods update" for final laugh than im probably out unless they do stellar job on that. But lets face it thats not likely considering their track record
  • Yes
    I voted Yes to get a little more variance in the answers. Mods are awesome.

The update itself wasn't necessary, imo, the first roll-out of mods was good enough for me.
    Dutch Trade Alliance
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    No
    HAHAHA they added 6* and 7* MODS in RAID, and they took out the 7* MODS this morning. PRE CRAFT 3.0 all over again >.< !
  • No
    This business model is a joke.
    Bye Forums.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    No
    °