How come everything I click on has been deleted?

Bon_El
435 posts Member
Is this a forum for feedback or are the subjects not allowed to question the emperor?
I've tried to take the high road recently. Ya'll made this pill and you need to swallow it.
When whales can't finish GW and a Modded lvl 60 gear 8 can beat a lvl 80 gear 10... it just might be broken.
~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~

Replies

• Cause if it isn't a post about how great this game is they don't want it on here. SMH..
  • This is what happens before bad games go to heaven.
  • It's just because you have cooties. No one wants them so they shut down anything you touch.
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    ottomaddux wrote: »
    It's just because you have cooties. No one wants them so they shut down anything you touch.

No that's not it - I used the special shampoo 2 weeks ago.
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Now one of my comments that IN NO WAY violated TOS is gone.
    Mods should back off but going down with the ship is an option too.
    Oh Captain My Captain... glurb - glurb
    My guild mates are quitting left and right. Donating pieces and parts to any sucker that would have them.
    John ...(because I know you read the forums) this mod update by itself isn't THE reason. It's just the last reason for a WHOLE LOT of people.
    Maybe somebody at CG shorted EA stock... what other logic is there?
  • They spend more time keeping forums free of negativity.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    They don't want us to voice our opinions if it hurts their poor feelings :confused:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    you think the forum is not full of negativity?

I need to get a new compass this one still says its sunshine and rainbows... also personal insults are violation of ToS.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Because the way to make a ruined game better is to make sure to focus all energy on deleting posts.
  • If its negative it gets deleated point blank thats all
  • love this game hate the hirearchy
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    negative posts all over, so no they dont all get deleted.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    you think the forum is not full of negativity?

I need to get a new compass this one still says its sunshine and rainbows... also personal insults are violation of ToS.

No they certainly don't all get deleted, but it was like whack-a-mole for a while yesterday. For the record, I agree that a few need to be deleted.
    I'm not sure what personal insult you're referring to (?)
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    This comment was removed for being too logical. However, for $299 you can become a VIP and see this content.