Look at QGJ potency

My Qui-Gon has dropped to 63% potency and he was close to 200%

The timer is on ..... will delete app soon

Gw raise a huge 100k credits earn ... disgusted by these changes
I believe some are laughing at us with the credits

Replies

• Meerava
    481 posts Member
    They addressed how they're changing potency in the patch notes. No functional difference in potency at all, just in the number that's used to represent it.
  • Meerava wrote: »
    They addressed how they're changing potency in the patch notes. No functional difference in potency at all, just in the number that's used to represent it.
    Not true! QGJ and Teebo have been nerfed into the ground and do not work in raids for TM any longer.

Not true at all.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • gig4ls
    38 posts Member
    This is a miscommunication on the patch notes...since all playable characters have potency and tenacity reduced, in gw and arena there is no effective difference. However, it seems that Raid bosses did not have potency or tenacity reduced do there is a profound effect on raids now.

Right...and the number that used to represent it is lower than the original number it was prior to mods.

• Drekulviin
    379 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Well teebo at 23% will not be as effective as he was
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Meerava wrote: »
    Not true! QGJ and Teebo have been nerfed into the ground and do not work in raids for TM any longer.

Try using him for the rancor. Pig captains been buffed
  • Teebo, Fives and Phasma were resisted 9 out of 10 times and sometimes 10 out of 10 on today's raid and I wondered why. I thought we were doing Raid VI, but no, it was plain ol' V. Very, very bad.
  • Obipan
    78 posts Member
    Qgj shouldn't have a high potency and remove TM. In TPM when he fought Maul he didn't use aany powers to stop maul from attacking. If anything Maul should remove TM because he distracted QGJ and killed him in the process
  • Obipan wrote: »
    Qgj shouldn't have a high potency and remove TM. In TPM when he fought Maul he didn't use aany powers to stop maul from attacking. If anything Maul should remove TM because he distracted QGJ and killed him in the process
    Euh! What ? Maybe you should speak with Pokemon lovers , you're probably in the wrong place LôL
  • My Guild had been enthusiastic and highly engaged right up til yesterday. Now no one is logging in except to express how pxxxed off they are. I am struggling to stay engaged and the number things that need to be completed each day has become overwhelming.
  • Dgreaser
    218 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Lol
  • My teebo 13% qgj 39% awfull...
  • They said they were adjusting how it read and that it wouldn't change its affect - they lied. Pigs resisted nearly everything now.
  • Teebo did not use tm once!
  • Drekulviin wrote: »
    My Qui-Gon has dropped to 63% potency and he was close to 200%

The timer is on ..... will delete app soon

Gw raise a huge 100k credits earn ... disgusted by these changes
    I believe some are laughing at us with the credits

Teebo is worse. Bought a scanner now his basic doesn't work.
  • 5 arena fights QGJ removed TM 0 times. Yeah they did not change how it worked at all. There is also a tunnel From the US to Europe under the ocean that only takes 2 minutes to walk through.
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    My qgj was resisted from a LEVEL 63 G7 SID. THIS game is dead. It's done, it's stupid, wow. Gj gj.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Drekulviin
    379 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    BlackIrish wrote: »
    My Guild had been enthusiastic and highly engaged right up til yesterday. Now no one is logging in except to express how pxxxed off they are. I am struggling to stay engaged and the number things that need to be completed each day has become overwhelming.
    Some had already quit and many more will very soon
    New name for the game ...star wars simulation, since we sim everything except the most annoying modes