Multiple bugs!

I know there has been a couple client updates today and no notes on them, so I'm not really sure what is going on. Found a ton of bugs though today.

1. Game keeps popping up game center notifications every time I do something, even though gc notifications are turned off. Getting annoying.
2. My QGJ seems to have magically lost the majority of his potency.
3. Foresight is being hit through. Yoda uses basic on Aayla (still green), she counters and damages him through foresight. Has happened multiple times, and to both Yoda and Rey.
4. The price to upgrade mods somehow skyrocketed from yesterdays price. I think something went wrong when you tried to even it out.
5. Scanners are only showing 10% potency boost. Hopefully that gets fixed because I know I spent a lot of crystals on scanners when they were available in shipments.
6. I saw a Rey hit for 130k when I was playing GW today. Something must have happened with her damage to bug it out?
7. I fought a Rey that moved twice before I even moved any of my characters. I have a Leia with over 160 speed too so I'm not sure how this happened. She actually attacked twice before any other character so I know it wasn't an assist.

Replies

• c_death
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Potency and tenacity have changed to a 0-100 scale. This was mentioned in the patch notes at the bottom misc changes.

EA Jesse wrote:
    Potency and Tenacity have been normalized to exist between 0% and 100% when obtained through Gear. This was done to provide both a more readable number for comparison’s sake and also for balance reasons associated with Mods. Both of these values may exceed 100% through the usage of Mods and the comparison itself remains unchanged at this time.
  • Rancor is putting Health Down debuff when even though attack is dodged.
    Also, I've seen quite a few of the aforementioned bugs.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease