Dooku Starter Pack Round 2?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    SteelersCA wrote: »
    New player here and luv the content and gaming experience so far. Mid game player that just reached lvl 50. When I signed on, the Dooku starter pack was no longer being offered, yet as I progressed through the game I have come to realize what a special toon he is and how he works so well in either the beginning, mid, and/or end game experience.

I consider myself a F2P guy, but if EA really wanted to pad the coffers for this game, I would consider tossing a 10 spot in their direction for the Dooku toon, 50 of his shards and 500 crystals. I have a feeling most playing currently would as well just for the Shards and/or the Shards they would receive if they already unlocked him because he is so painfully slow to grind, unless they are one of the original soft launch players that have him at 7* obviously. Just a thought. Love the game so far and looking forward to more. Congrats on another great game EA.

Hahaha... A ten spot! Hahahahahahahaha.... You really are free to play. It's obvious you've never spent before. Have fun with that "ten spot" Hahahahahahahaha aaahahahahahaha

Sorry, sorry... It's just every time I thin... Aaahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahaha A aaahahahahahaha......
  • Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Song wrote: »
    I guess EA are regretted they offer so cheap $5 for that Dooku pack.

...plus, was probably also tired of hearing all those OP, nerf him threads. Hence, reduce the supply, less exposure in the lower levels where he shines the most and less complaints...

Hey shines everywhere... Not just the beginning. He gets 90%stun & 50% chance to stun 2 toons at gear lvl 7. That is golden. He is a monster. Look at all the top teams that play him... Even at only 5 or 4 stars.
  • Options
    My alt acct. is running at lvl 51 right now and the 3 guys in front of me on the ladder all have Dooku at 4 stars and I haven't even unlocked him yet. It just **** me off. I mean General "good for absolutely NOTHING" Veers is what I pulled. A complete POS with no redeaming value. I mean they could have at least offered Phasma and or IG-88 as alts instead of the that worthless D-bag.

I just get bent over developers nerfing offers as the game progresses. They offered the pack with just Dooku, now it is a lottery and if you don't land him your in my situation. IT JUST SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude... This is how people spend 1000's on this game. I don't think you realize how much people are spending. It's a trap!
  • Options
    My alt acct. is running at lvl 51 right now and the 3 guys in front of me on the ladder all have Dooku at 4 stars and I haven't even unlocked him yet. It just **** me off. I mean General "good for absolutely NOTHING" Veers is what I pulled. A complete POS with no redeaming value. I mean they could have at least offered Phasma and or IG-88 as alts instead of the that worthless D-bag.

I just get bent over developers nerfing offers as the game progresses. They offered the pack with just Dooku, now it is a lottery and if you don't land him your in my situation. IT JUST SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude... This is how people spend 1000's on this game. I don't think you realize how much people are spending. It's a trap!

Oh I know there are people out there spending rent checks on this stuff. Insane, go buy a PS4, better content, graphics, gameplay w/o developers constantly meddling. I am just ****' not that anything will come of it. Just P.O. at them for changing the original deal.