PVP Arena

I started another account a couple of days ago as I wanted to have a FTP account to try different units I would not normally try without hindering my main account.

Anyways I got to lvl 20 very quickly and was checking out the arena...no 1 spot was lvl 23 and the rest (top 20) were 16-21.

It looked like I could run for top spot quite quickly (a few days) but after reaching rank 514 (after 2 days) the whole arena changed. I am lvl 31 and everyone in top 30 is 35-40 and even at rank 500 their power is 3-4k more than me.

I thought all the new joiners at the time were put into the same arena and if you progress quicker than other then you have more of an opportunity to get to rank 1 (forgetting about the people that have bought Chromium). It seems that I have just been dumped onto another arena server within 2 days of starting!

Is this suppose to happen or was the original arena server full of computerised people?

Replies

• Anyone help?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    So you want a server where players don't level up?
  • No that's not what I am saying. What I mean is I have been playing this game since hard launch and have reached lvl 60 on my main account and battling for top 20 in arena etc and therefore kinda know what I am doing.

With that being said I rushed through the levels and leveled up quickly which I would have thought would have been quicker than a new player who has not played this before (unless they paid money).

The top 10 was full on Chewie leads mainly but now is full of Phasma leads..now new players are unable to get Poe or Phasma free and would not have access to GW yet therefore I would expect they all bought the Force Awakens bundle.

Remember I only started 2 days ago but it just seems like 2 separate arena servers.
  • I am still finding these ranking 2 hero 700-900 power teams in the top 100 which says that it is not a completely user only arena server and they have included computerised players which is fine as I dont expect them to get that many new users that often.