Might as well be called the Han Solo sacrifice

His taunt for the turn meter gain has to be the only reason you would want him, and it is like 50-80% chance he will die from a whole round of attack

Replies

• That's fine - by the time he has died you should have the enemy sufficiently weakened. The key with using his skill is putting him with some high damage toons that will kill stuff in rd 1 and rd 2 as he's getting hit. Or...hit the other team with a damage down (Obi Wan) to limit the damage Han is taking. Before Poe, the Han taunt trap was the scariest formation if you weren't prepared for it.
  • That is sort of what I am going for. My leader is IG88 5*, IG86 5*, Lumi5*, JC6* all elite. Han is 4* and almost elite. After I am done getting the droids 6*, Han is next.
  • Yeah Han just creates so many extra turns that it is fine if he falls you will likely go 2 for 1 if you use him as tour "main tank". I use Poe also to lead off with so he will taunt and die first and my Han will likely survive a whacking from the 3 toons left and is usually alive if I win the match.
  • I have Han on my all rebel team with Ackbar as lead and with his speed buff usually there are two opponents dead before Han has to taunt. So he does well in that situation