Will The Rancor be Losing some Tenacity soon since we lost some Potency.

War
932 posts Member
edited July 2016
Like the title reads, we lost a fair bit of potency on all our characters, so I think the Rancor should lose some tenacity to balance things out with the raid.

Replies

• No kidding. I run a tm setup to get the damage count in. Today it was totally useless, beyond the usual caprices of RNG. A total waste of several months' raid squad building.

The raid is now like marching your squads into machine gun fire, a meat grinder. No fun at all and no strategy.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Here here. My Yoda doesn't even gain any foresight on his basic attacks anymore.

Even when he does have foresight (somehow) the pig leader and Rancor just seem to bypass this form of protection - how???
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Boo wrote: »
    Here here. My Yoda doesn't even gain any foresight on his basic attacks anymore.

Even when he does have foresight (somehow) the pig leader and Rancor just seem to bypass this form of protection - how???

Not sure why you decided to resurrect this thread, but I think I can answer some of those questions. First off they already reduced its tenacity. And Yoda should be gaining foresight off of the pig leader and rancor as long as they are above half health, but keep in mind they stay at the same health between battles, so for the last half of every phase, Yoda can't gain foresight from them.

And I think if Yoda or anyone else for that matter is death marked, all attacks hit automatically, but I could be wrong on that. Also if the Rancor roars you lose all buffs including foresight, so if he roars and then attacks Yoda it's going to hit. And of course devour can't be avoided at all, so foresight does no good against that attack.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Foresight does no good against the chief pig either - he hits through foresight regardless. I still can't gain foresight against the rancor and my yoda is jam packed of potency mods.

All a bit strange. Foresight should work, resurrect should work, stealth should work - it either doesn't or is extremely rare.

It sucks that we build our teams based on the strengths of our ton's abilities only for the raid bosses to ignore everything completely and play by their own rules.