Daily contribution of guild bank coins.. Being collected at guild activity reset is wrong.

You are putting guild's in the position of have to pick between guild activity and contribution to guild bank coins. For instance today I used all my energy on hardbattle before guild activity reset. Tomorrow I usually save all my energy and use it after reset for darkside battles. So I won't use very much energy while challenges is the guild activity. which will put the guild at disadvantage.

Replies

• Options
    We won't make are maxium contribution three days of the week because of this.. Our guild bank coins should be collected at daily reset not at guild activity reset.. It is hard enough to get enough guild bank coins to start a raid this is going make harder.
  • Options
    This is a copy paste

At or after 1 am July 14 , I did my 600 daily energy guild points
    I got home at 10 pm and it says I'm 0/600 for my daily guild points

I'm a bit confused. Did the time change, reset?
    Can someone point me in the right direction where I can find info on change

I think this time change will effect me in my guild

• Options
    THIS.

For the first time since the very first day that I joined my first guild, I did not contribute 600/600. I was 286/600. Was saving my energy for LS missions as the Guild Activity to help us reach a higher tier as we're always on the edge of making it.

With the personal contribution being reset with the guild activity, we will either not be able to reach the higher tiers in the guild activity or will be punished with fewer GBC to start raids with.

Also, as a GO, please bring back the weekly sort option. Why would I need a daily sort option when I can just go to the guild activity tab and see where everyone is at? We use the weekly sort to see who isn't consistently doing the activities and contributing towards GBC. I don't care about a single day, Everyone has a real life outside of SWGOH and might not be able to get on long enough to use up their energy.

I need to be able to see what their average is, not every single day.
  • Options
    They changed the time when your daily contribution is being collected. Prior to update. It was tracked with daily actives. And applied when logged on the next day. Now it is tracked in guild activities. And applied when guild active resets. It your daily contribution to the guild bank coins. It should reflect a full day. Not half of one day and then half of another.
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    I like the change. Just need to adjust a little bit. To me, adding 600 coins a day is definitely more important than the 100 extra guild currency from maxing your light side energy, or whatever. And making sure guilds cannot accrue more than 30k per day is paramount.

For those that have 600/600 and are seeing less in their manage window, that is a bug and it's already reporting in the bug section.