I unlocked 3 new toons and need advice.

Ok.
Pvp advice.
Old team was
Leader -Lumi 5*(leader), Chewie 4*, Ventriss 5*, Tano 4*, JC 4*.
I was hitting and staying around rank 60-30.

Finally got Sid 4*, Dooku 4*, and Phasma 4*.
New team
Phasma (leader), Sid, Dooku, Lumi, JC.

I win every game but my rankings dropped drastically whilst I was offline.

Kylo Ryn is 50/80 to unlocking.
Tano and JC are very close to promoting

Thoughts.

Replies

• Sgt_Duck417
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sid and Dooku are a couple of slots short of purple equipment.
    The rest of the line up are in high purple gear.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Max out Sid with arena credits. Max out Lumi and then Phasma with GW credits. Farm Kylo Ren as much as possible in the Cantina.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    People will generally target a blue gear before purple gear, 4 star leader before a 5 star, might want to keep lumi in lead, at least for your last fight, till you build Sid or Phasma or whoever up if you want to maintain rank a lIl better.
  • Options
    I would drop JC for kylo when you get him, PVP does not need 2 healers I would even try going for Poe fm cantina shipments, very epic toon as he normally goes first or second and then he taunts slowing the other teams turn meter
  • Options
    I would drop JC for kylo when you get him, PVP does not need 2 healers I would even try going for Poe fm cantina shipments, very epic toon as he normally goes first or second and then he taunts slowing the other teams turn meter

I run Lumi and Daka in PvP, Daka is there primarily for the stuns, revives and speed not the healing so much. Lumi at 7* purple still hits for a ton though Sid usually dodges. Ironically, she often misses her own special against another Lumi.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762