Feedback on mods.

Halig
92 posts Member
edited July 2016
I thought mods would allow small strategic tweeks to character stats to 'customize' your team to your playing style. that would have been amazing. *Notice SMALL changes*

but no. they have made the game a joke. completely ruined it. I now cant even bring myself to keep trying now

for example a person on my shard now has a 500k health team. his ani, has 100k HP and crits me for 18K. I farmed mods straight away and i didnt get luck with the mods that give 97% potection and now you cripple mod farming? so whats the point. im trying to swim against the tide. God knows how the people who are less fortunate than me in the mod farming are (I now dont drop out the top 6 in arena, its just not even fun)

what is the point anymore? you have destroyed the game.

I'm the leader of a guild and Ive been reassuring people saying "dont worry, its just the initial curve, in a week everyone will be on the same level and the differences will be small". but now you have reduuced drop rates, Now you dont always get a highest tier Mod from the final challenge, meaning you have to farm even harder to get the mods, so the people that spent initially are miles ahead.

At least there isnt a really popular new game thats just been released, or you would lose the majority of your player base.....

OH wait! Hi pokemon Go.

poorly timed horrible horrible update.

anyone else getting flashbacks to when they killed star wars Galaxies? we all wanted them to reverese the changes. the game was amazing and they killed it.

its the EXACT same thing again.

I could spend all day rambling on about how much i dislike the current game, but whats the point. Enough money for a holiday wasted. I thought i would be playing this game for years, and in a week they have made me never want to open the app again

Replies