How mods and raiding should progress

Llewella
400 posts Member
edited July 2016
Let me start by saying CG is trying to include everyone in all there updates which I believe there in lies the mistake. The consequence is having a game that is too difficult for low powered accounts and too easy for the high powered ones.

1. There doesn't need to be 7 tiers of raids and mods. Two or three would be sufficient. A lvl 60, lvl 70, and a heroic raid. (If you feel leveling guilds need something to do make them a womp rat to kill as they level up).

2. Roll out mods...tier 1 in missions. Have tier 2 mods in lvl 70 raid rewards and give a currency to purchase them from the store. Have tier 3 mods in heroic raid rewards ONLY. Earning the mod for the raid you are on will allow you to advance to the next level of raid which is tuned correctly (unlike rancor).

3. Once enough time has passed introduce a new raid with a higher level tier 4 mod as reward. Tier two mods will now move to missions. Tier 4 mods (rancor heroic mods) will now drop in the reg mode of the new raid and you will receive a new currency to purchase from them the store. Tier 4 mods will now drop in the heroic mode of the new raid ONLY.

Everything slots down every time a new raid is released. The system above is what has been working for successful mmo s for years. I'm sure my post has the potential to be lost in all the chaos but I wanted to share my point of view.

Thanks.