Winning... update working as intended.

LordAlvert
1193 posts Member
The outcry reminds me of the protection update.

We had huge outcry and lots of vitriol. It all subsided...

Most of us are buying credit packs to scramble to keep relevant.

Every two months put the game in a blender and make the player base scramble. Level 80. Protection. This update.

Working as intended... If you think CG and EA are stressed and might roll this back. You are sadly wrong. This is a necessary step for the game. Expect massive shuffling every few months to make us scramble. They know a few will quit. Fewer than will quit with boredom. Our engagement has gone up for those that are left here. Which is most of us addicted souls.

We are playing more, talking about it more. #winningstrategybygamedevs. Congrats guys. Heck I kinda like the last few days if I am being honest.

Replies

• Love the last few days!

Was great variation with those newly added Mod-battles and Mod-challenges.

Now Raiddrops (higher Mod ranks) are even more coveted!

Wouldn't mind seeing more Raids added soon though!
  • You couldn't be more wrong. I've seen 10+ guys quit out guild. All dolphins if not whales. Everyone is about to quit. We have a dozen folks that have invested 5k plus in this game. The comparison is apples to oranges here. You are comparing a minor scrape to a gushing wound.
  • This is nothing on the scale of the protection update. People are always skeptical of big change, and then they get over it and see that it's not so bad. There were many posts supporting protection when it came out. This is absolutely game breaking for most of the player base, with no foreseeable end, considering their newest "fix" only made things worse. My guild has lost some of its best members, and I myself am at an all-time low regarding playtime.

People are leaving over this. GW is impossible to complete, arena is unenjoyable. I like a challenge, but nobody likes getting completely destroyed over and over in both GW and arena.

I've been dedicated to this game since launch, and it's simply not fun. You are underestimating how many people are leaving, and are misguided in your feel of the community.
  • I can understand mods for customization and that's great but it's become another level of ****. The game had a simple formula. How about increase level cap to 90, throw in more rare gear to increase stats, throw in a new type of raid. How hard is that to do? Use the Keep It Simple Stupid method!