Praise for 1 dev in particular...

Geddre
224 posts Member
Look, I gotta say it's actully difficult to post this, because I feel like handing out *any* praise is a betrayal of my own feelings and of every other player who is so rightfully angry right now... however everything we're frustrated about is likely not this person's fault and they deserve to hear some positive feedback.

It's something that'd get overlooked normally, and especially with what's going on right now... but the prograss bar animation that occurs when leveling a mod is VERY cool. Honestly, it drives me to want to level more just for the reward of getting to see it each time. So please, if you see this, pass along my sincere praise to that guy or gal. Awesome work.

Replies

• I also agree that the Mod progress bar effects are cool as well as the new highlight-flash effects they added when you touch the items/options on the various screens. Those "flashy" effects weren't there before.

Unfortunately, at least from a Bronzium Pack perspective, the cool revolving holographic roulette effect has been removed; probably to compensate for the speed and new button.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    They made the game animations faster, which is super. They also updated the graphics. That new Kamino level looks incredible. My GS7 never had the animation behind the shards and now it does. I think graphically and aesthetically it looks gorgeous.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....