Hit thru foresight

yep thanks to the mods Rey was able to kill one of my toon thru foresight (was given by my Yoda to all)

this update is a real mess , so many things are broken as of right now that it's almost impossible to count them all and make one thread. i see people leaving our guild and hear many friends from other guild telling me the same. sorry Devs but this update is a earthquake and it's killing many players, many longtime players who played since the beginning and not only F2p (that amaze me)

if you people think it's only destroying F2p think again and see around the forum how many "loaners" who have financed this project since Beta game and see it crumbling to the ground.

i wonder if the people who work behind the scene are not the same who sold nortel stocks ?

Replies

• SO accuracy can reach over 100%? That's actually fantastic, but I don't have a bit of dodge built in to my game strategy and am often frustrated by it. So are there dodge mods? I'd hate to see it....
  • i don't know exactly what it is , but i do know that it is annoying like sunday morning at a church
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Sorry to hear of your frustration on not being to dodge and time spent at church. I'm not sure I have a problem with either but I'm sure others can sympathize better than me.

Now being frustrated at the game in general, well, I think we all are right now about something or another. Let's hope it gets worked out...
  • Daeghaa
    95 posts Member
    I reported this on bug section. I lost a battle right next to my payout due to RG stunning my Rey through foresight, and that RG had no accuracy mods on. Plain and simple bug. I lost 200 crystals because of it.

But as it is clear, they probably have more on their hand than fixing this minor bug (minor compared to whats going on).

I gave up on reaching 1st on arena, too frustrating. Mods really killed it, and I hope they can work around this.

• i lost hope long ago or should i say faith in the Devs of this game. many time we lost more than we actually get, things that was in the game and broken were simply toss away without warning or explanations.

many credits crunch and raised cost. Ex: Gw raise a huge 150k approx... people were complaining for moths to get a raise in credits gain , they created another crunch and then gave peanuts and told us "you asked , we delivered". the lost of gear inventory where we could sold our scrap for credits , now we have some gears in thousands and have no use for it.

no Sir , i lost faith !
  • They mentioned this was a bug a while back. Foresight should be a guaranteed dodge but currently is only 100%. The 47% accuracy mod reduces that to 53%. Note that anyone running accuracy in that slot is losing out on one of the more impactful other primary stats.

Point being it's a bug. Will be fixed. Accuracy is still useful against evasion leads though
  • Drekulviin
    379 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    stumpoman wrote: »
    They mentioned this was a bug a while back. Foresight should be a guaranteed dodge but currently is only 100%. The 47% accuracy mod reduces that to 53%. Note that anyone running accuracy in that slot is losing out on one of the more impactful other primary stats.

Point being it's a bug. Will be fixed. Accuracy is still useful against evasion leads though

oh well just another day in Bug City