Arena Team Power Fix

PainTrain
10 posts Member
edited July 2016
The power rating now is useless and not reflective of a teams true ability. I would change the power rating to a calculation along the lines as follows.

Power=damage value+special damage value + SUM [(mod level 1-7)*10*(upgrade level 1-15)]

For the last part, there could be up to 6 values added if all 6 mods are present. Example: a level 3 mod upgraded to level 12 would add a value of (3)*10*(12)=360 to a player/team power rating.

Add all the players power for a team power rating. This would give a better indication of the damage a team can do and what you are likely to face. It should also help match-making and could also be used in GW. I would also consider going a step further and dividing power into two categories: Offense and Defense. What I listed above would be for offensive power. Defensive power would indicate how much health/protection a team has. As it stands, arena and GW are using a metric that is no real reflection of a teams capabilities leading to great inconsistencies in matches and a ton of frustration.

Replies

• The power rating is useless and should not be used to gauge a teams true ability.
  • The whole Squad battle section is messed up. At lower levels i could win consistently. Now it's impossible. Level 79, 7 star gear level 9 teams that lose every single contest. I get one attack the opposition gets 7. I attack , they block, deflect or evade, then get 6 more attacks. My squad is wiped out in 30 seconds. How is that fun for anybody. Very quickly losing interest in this game.
  • The more they fix. The more they break.