Looking for a T7 guild

I am receiving a lot of messages so figured I would make a post so it was easier on both parties.

My info
Level 80, been playing since December

35 - 7* characters with another 10+ sitting in wait.

600 coins daily guaranteed but to be honest with the new mod system 1400 LS/DS/HB energy is not at all going to be my focus.

I have been an officer in a T7 guild (do not want to be an officer) then left to start my own guild. Lead then from T3-T6 before RL needed more of my attention. Continued to play everyday but could not devote the time needed to lead anymore so I passed the leader position on.

I am looking for a T7 guild that raids often. I realize there are a lot of them out now so please tell me what your raid strategy is and we can go from there. If your recruiting for a guild that only allows 2 players to attempt stage 1 and everyone else has to do the harder 3 please do not contact me as I am looking for something fair.

Replies

• Come join Ventress Moon. We are a competitive guild that doesn't want to get to crazy. We have a good group and have lots of fun with a social chat set up in LINE. We are currently in the middle of a T7 raid. If you him feel like joining a good guild and want to have fun ventress moon is the guild for you.
  • Niemsco
    104 posts Member
    600 is the only requirement, like you we are not focused much on daily, other priorities now. We start with the raid with zero damage for 24 hours so everyone is on the board and doesn't miss loot. Then 10am EST it's FFA. So you won't be excluded from p1. We raid every other day, but are doing three in a row now due to extra coins. Send me a pm if interested. Guild reset is 1:30pm est.
  • Pseudo
    35 posts Member
    Sent you a pm