You still gonna play if mods are using cantina energy?

warmonkey
1314 posts Member
edited July 2016

You still gonna play if mods are using cantina energy? 29 votes

Yes
31%
StarSonATSpainBrandiecardozaThunderGunHybridplugpapraguLoose_LeeGrandmoffkraggSupercat 9 votes
No
68%
ReznorXottomadduxwarmonkeyAchaiaSocceanZiggy23BeekerGravytrain0815JJWZP5M31AndroCommissarSirGizzKebabNastynas91NickielllZAKKGundam_RaizerWylsonatorFaulkllsMithikxZealotry 20 votes

Replies

• StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Yes
    Honestly, this whole this is the biggest screwup yet. But I like the idea of the mods, if not the implementation. I will keep playing. Though I do wish they at least counted towards cantina battles.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    If the drop rate **** gets fixed, yes. I farmed about 25 tier five mods before the change so I'm actually back to working on characters again hoping for the drop **** to change.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Yes
    Sigh...cry cry cry...the mods are great really. The drop rate is fine...now instead of waiting ages for a rework of a toon you can make them instantly viable....

Explain how this is bad?
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Sigh...cry cry cry...the mods are great really. The drop rate is fine...now instead of waiting ages for a rework of a toon you can make them instantly viable....

Explain how this is bad?

So youre telling me that gear 10 fully modded ugnaught will go toe to toe with gear 10 fully modded rey?