Critical Feedback: Assuming Mods are here to stay, it is imperative that we are...

Mvnson
234 posts Member
Assuming Mods are here to stay, it is imperative that we are given a primer on the basics of Mod mathematical calculations and a detailed explanation of what each stat does and how they interact with one another.

I already think it's an insult to the intelligence of this games community that these stats haven't already been given a proper definition, it's been out nearly a year, c'mon.

Now, we have to deal with calculations that we have no clue as to what the order of operations are. For example: If I equip a mod that gives 1250 offense and another mod that gives +47% offense, which one is applied to the base stat first? Are they cumulative or not? Is it better to have % stats on "x" mod and straight stats on "y" mod ?? These are just a few of the many questions we should be asking and getting answers to.

We know that potency and tenacity have an inverse relationship and that's it. We should know how they mathematically relate, with real numbers or a formula....

I've never seen an official explanation about how speeds and turns actually work, I think that's fundamentally important.

Everyone says Defense is worthless, but what exactly does it do? I hear that offense down is theoretically good on the rancor, but no one can say exactly how much that offense is affected...

Accuracy? Is that really a thing?....

I've been playing this game nearly 8 months, I've spent enough real money that I was able to see the first aurodium packs and quite frankly, I'm totally embarrassed to have invested all that time and money into the game, and I don't even have a basic understanding of the rules. And that's supposed to be ok because no one does?

Please, we've been playing this game a long time, can you give us some instructions now?

Replies

• ScotBott
    166 posts Member
    Nice post, please and thank you
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Defense is far from worthless in the numbers that it comes in on mods. One mod can reduce the damage taken by a character by almost 20%. That's far better for a tank who will be taking a lot of hits than another 6 thousand health.

And yes, some transparency would help things. But we've zero reason to expect it.
  • Mvnson
    234 posts Member
    I'd really like to know how that defense works. Yeah, that would help make an educated decision on whether defense, health or protection would be the best option for so and so toon.

But, this has nothing to do with transparency. What's the big secret? I assume the Devs know what the stats do, so they can just write it down for us to see? What can possibly be the rationale that these stats need to be classified information?

It's really truly unacceptable to release an update that is rooted in stats and not tell us what the stats mean, how they work, and how they are applied.