Which are the worst...

Hi all!
Which are the worst characters that you would never upgrade and why?

I`ll go first

URoRRuR'R'R: his specials are useless if you only have one
Mob enforcer: detonator that explodes after 2 turns..

Replies

• Royal guard, useless. Snowtrooper, pointless. Ewok Scout, adorable. However, not worth anyone's time.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Completly disagree about the Tusken. Stun chance with basic attack ,decent damage , even more when an enemy
    is stunned. Paired with Old Daka ,he has offense up nearly all the time.
  • ichotolot wrote: »
    Completly disagree about the Tusken. Stun chance with basic attack ,decent damage , even more when an enemy
    this answers are just personal opinions.
    And what are yours sir?
  • For me I'd say
    1) Ugnaught
    2) IG-100
    3) Mob Enforcer
  • Ugnaught until droids are a threat
    Ewok scout
    Mob enforcer
    Royal guard is trash
    And snowtrooper
  • Jedi Knight Anakin
    Useless
  • ichotolot wrote: »
    Completly disagree about the Tusken. Stun chance with basic attack ,decent damage , even more when an enemy

You can't disagree since nobody ever mentioned tusken until you did!

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Hoth rebel soldier. All sand people.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    ichotolot wrote: »

ururururu or whatever is the tusken hes refering to, hes a tusken raider, sand people.
  • It could be that characters that don't seem great right now, but might have synergy as more characters are added. This page has a convenient list of characters ranked: http://www.swgohcantina.com/swgoh-hero-rankings/
  • AdamW wrote: »
    ichotolot wrote: »

ururururu or whatever is the tusken hes refering to, hes a tusken raider, sand people.

Oh I see. There is Ur***** and Tusken Rider. Rider is different than Ur*****. Now it makes sense

• jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Royal guard, useless. Snowtrooper, pointless. Ewok Scout, adorable. However, not worth anyone's time.

Actually after doing extensive research and looking closer at Royal Guard's kit, at lv70 he has a good chance shining as a great Tank/buffer, don't assume a character is useless just because nobody has gave it a chance yet.