IG-86?

I just got him and plan on farming him from hard modes and if he works out GW. So, about how good is he and is he worth a bigger investment. My main team consists of

4* Phasma
4* Sidious
4* Poggle
4* Luke
2* Jedi Consulor
3* Chewbacca

I am also farming Dooku and Fives. Any help is welcome :)

Replies

• Chewbacca is if I don't use someone else.
  • Sid with leader ability plus 86 is a critical every hit.
  • DarthFlameKitty
    100 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    elFlaco wrote: »
    Sid with leader ability plus 86 is a critical every hit.

Aight I'll have to experiment with that.
  • He has nice damage, crits often, decent HPs and fair speed. He really shines with another droid but all in all has some nice utility for someone easy to farm.
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    He has nice damage, crits often, decent HPs and fair speed. He really shines with another droid but all in all has some nice utility for someone easy to farm.

Thank you so is he worth my time with my team?
    He has nice damage, crits often, decent HPs and fair speed. He really shines with another droid but all in all has some nice utility for someone easy to farm.

Well he has a great start with the symbosis of Poggle, especially P's leadership. As stated above he crits a lot if you use Sid's leadership as well. There are many ways you can go, it might be worth it to look at a future droid build if you enjoy that style. IG-88 and HK-47 are both Squad Arena shipments so if you go that route you will need to decide.

You have a great foundation to go many different ways, just go with what you enjoy. It's what makes the game fun. :)
    BentWookie wrote: »

Well he has a great start with the symbosis of Poggle, especially P's leadership. As stated above he crits a lot if you use Sid's leadership as well. There are many ways you can go, it might be worth it to look at a future droid build if you enjoy that style. IG-88 and HK-47 are both Squad Arena shipments so if you go that route you will need to decide.

You have a great foundation to go many different ways, just go with what you enjoy. It's what makes the game fun. :)

Thanks a ton I think I might try a droid team lead by Poggle or Sid :)
  • if you want to run a droid team, a better leader would be HK47, with poggle as a support for his speed/offence buffs. 86+88 will be super with those two helping them out
  • I f faced a high end ig86 today in lactic acid wars. I was amazed so much by his dmg and hp pool I am going to start farming him as soon as I get Phasma to 5*.
  • Poogle lead not food. Also, IG-88 is very squishy and truly requires a fastbtaunter like Poe. IG-86 is "Poor's Man" FOTP. With Sid - as others commented- he crits a lot. I have many more sophiaticated chars and with Poogle 86 is very dangerous. He is onenof the most useful chars in GW. I also use him in Arena. It has made my life so much easier. Sometimes tou need someone absolutely dead, and the guy at level 7* will do 6.5k+call an ally when he crits, you can be pretty sure he will end up killing anything eith less than 9k HP remaining. His regular is not Wow but since with Sid he crits 89% of the time you can count on 4k aprox every time. As opposed eith a Lumi force blast that may trigger 50% of the time, but also fails (resisted) abiut 20% of times. You can pretty much count on that guy.

What you don't eant to do isnhave him at 1 star less than your team. You need to make it 1 star MORE. Otherwise, he'll be too squishy and you will abandon him. At 7* he is abiut 10k, enough to save him most often always with the right healer.