Error Code 9.0 for claiming credit refund

I've been trying to claim the credit refund for the mod changes that's in my inbox, but every time it gives me an Error Code 9.0 and then restarts the game. I've tried force closing the app. I've tried switching to a different device. Nothing is working. I can play the game as normal otherwise (at least what I've tried), but I can't claim that refund in my inbox.

Replies

• How did you get them to refund you? I'm out 5 million credits and 1000+ gems
  • Did you lose any of the mods that you got? The only case I know of where they're giving refunds is when they take away the OP mods and replace them with different random ones. If you upgraded a 6 star mod from a tier 7 raid, they replaced it with a 5 star random mod that isn't upgraded, and they're refunding the credits for upgrading. it should be in your inbox. Otherwise, I wouldn't expect anything.
  • Seems to me to be the beginnings of a p2p build....I used to play marvel avengers alliance 2, then they updated it and made it to the point where you have to purchase gold to compete. So sad the greed in this world. Not even something as sacred as Star Wars can remain untouched by the greedy corporations that probably have satin himself under the desk Bobbing their gold plated 4 1/2 to the toon of "money" by pink Floyd....
  • This was all a response to people being able to get ahead too much by playing. It amazes me that people complain when a new game feature makes people too easily OP, and then they complain when it gets removed too.
  • by paying
  • I just tried claiming it again, and it worked. So something happened. I tried several times earlier today, and I got the error message and restart.